Any other sellers receive their eBay 25 t-shirt yet?

I actually got mine this morning. Found the package outside my front door; guess I missed the UPS truck. Should have asked for a smaller size though, I think I can get two of me in the shirt. Got some stickers too, although not sure what I use them for. The eBay 25 yrs party is tomorrow. Anyone else attending?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I guess I haven’t been around long enough as I wasn’t notified that I would receive anything.  You and I have been been here about the same amount of time but perhaps you have another ID that has been here longer.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Nuthin' .

Poot.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think you had to sign up to attend the event to get the freebie Tshirt......

I do have to say it annoys me a bit that here I've been paying $299 US$/mth for years now (just for the store of course, fees on top of that) and I can't be alone in the crowd that can't spare the time/$$ to attend the events. There really should also be something more general for folks who aren't attending..... but then again what would they give me, the only thing that really would be a help is some sort of bonus discount. I'm already accumulating my "free" supplies faster than I can consume them, I have about 15,000 unused BINs and 1950 unused auctions each month so "free extra" listings is of no use to me.

Sigh it looks like I've caught the grumpiness that seems more prevalent in my customers the last couple weeks or so..... back to selling!!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You did have to sign up for the t-shirt. I was surprised that they actually shipped on to me since I’m in Canada and it shipped from St. Louis. Colour is okay, it’s turquoise. It’s in the dryer now, hopefully it’ll shrink.

I guess I could wear it with my eBay ball cap while having a drink in my eBay coffee mug. LOL!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply