MIA emails from both eBay and PAYPAL quite bad today? For me at least!

It is getting worse, latest:

Buyer purchases 2 items and pays for them.

I did NOT get either sales confirmation email from eBay

I did NOT get the payment confirmation from PAYPAL

I did get a request from the buyer to "please send me total",  between purchasing and paying that's the only reason I knew there was a sale.

This morning had a 3 item sale, all 3 ebay confirm messages received, but no PAYPAL email.

In between these there were 5 other sales, all aspects both eBay and PAYPAL received ok.

It is very strange that both sites seem to be affected.

Is anyone else experiencing MIA messages??

(Nothing has showed up in junk/spam folder).

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Just one sale for me today, the Paypal notice arrived as usual, this was a little after 7 pm here in Ontario. I disabled ebay's notifications years ago so I've no experience with those.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I had one very early this morning where I was missing the eBay email and it finally showed up this evening. All others seem okay.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Wow, as of this morning I have 8 purchases across multiple sights with no PAYPAL notification.

I'm also missing some ebay notifications, so I've had to cross reference the payments I got with my "sold items" on each of the sites, doing that found 2 more that were paid for that I didn't know of.... just adds more time to the daily grind.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i am getting my ebay notifications, but i am missing 2 paypal notifications, from yesterday, and one from today early am, the other 6 sales, after the early am one, i have received all of them..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

So far the same is true for me as well, everything this afternoon has been coming through ok, keeping my fingers crossed, today's processing was a major pain!!!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply