Is it possible to have the ka ching on PC?

I love that ka ching on my iphone and ipod when I make a sale and was wondering if you could have the sound on my PC too?  Anybody know?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I now have the Ka-ching (cash register sound) on my PC, yeah!!!.   Took me a while but figured out how to do it.  

For those of you who would like that.  I have Windows 10 and use chrome as my search engine.  I downloaded the ebay app even though I use regular www.ebay.com/.ca and have the sounds associated come out on my PC from the app.

kaching on PC.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Could it be your Ka-ching that is scaring my buyers away?

There are many instances in today's world  where the Ka-ching has been removed... or it is heard in a much lower volume.

Listen carefully... and you will hear a lot of it   without a KA-CHING

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@cumos55 wrote:

Could it be your Ka-ching that is scaring my buyers away?

Tell them it's not contagious so they won't be afraid it's kaCHiNG.      🙂  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

We want buying to be very contagious.......Most definitely 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

I love that ka ching on my iphone and ipod when I make a sale and was wondering if you could have the sound on my PC too?  Anybody know?

I have eBay for FireFox addon installed in my FireFox browser. Supposed it has sounds in the options and an option to notify of a sale. I am not selling for the past 8 months so I do not remember if it made a sound. It does not appear I had it set to not make a sound. Whether the sound is a ca ching I do not know.

Apparently in the reviews for this FireFox addon, the new version 4 is not liked. Comments say to install the older version 3.1.6.1.

A version exists for Chrome browser and for Internet Explorer too. I have not tested these versions.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I think I found out how to do it on outlook.  Now I need to figure out how to do it on gmail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuh1DnS1TKA

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I now have the Ka-ching (cash register sound) on my PC, yeah!!!.   Took me a while but figured out how to do it.  

For those of you who would like that.  I have Windows 10 and use chrome as my search engine.  I downloaded the ebay app even though I use regular www.ebay.com/.ca and have the sounds associated come out on my PC from the app.

kaching on PC.jpg

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I just made a sale, boy do I ever love that ka-ching sound on my PC.  You should try it.  It's the best!!!!!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply