Is the USA "international"?

Normally I ship worldwide, but today I found that somehow my standard Flat Rate of $9.99 has been dropped . I don't know what is happening with Calculated Rates for tracked items, but since those start at $14.15, I'm feeling nervous.

I know I can edit in bulk, but I can't tell if refusing "international " sales will also block  the USA, which is about 85% of my sales.

Can anyone confirm that I can safely block edit to refuse overseas sales without blocking US sales?

Or do I have to edit some 5,000 listings one by one.

I have a garden to plant, need quick advice.

tyler@ebay 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I looked at item 383365503135 (Vogue pattern) and see free shipping for Canada and the USA. With Tracked Packet for some International destinations at the flat rate of $9.99

Item 383463281015 (Retief hardcover) I see free shipping for Canada and the USA. With Small Packet for some International destinations at the flat rate of $15.99

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Block edit can be for Domestic or International

When you choose International you click for Flat rate... and then  Choose Custom location... with the US as a custom location.....  and then other locations... areas... worldwide... if that is what you want to do....

If listings have been ordered based on shipping cost up to 500 listings can be edited with each edit.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It looks like a lot of international prices are missing.

If you want to block countries other than the US as a quick fix, you could do that in shipping preferences and then click on apply to current listings.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think I got it on the second time through.

Free Shipping to Canada /$0.00 to USA on all dotCOM listings

$9.99 USA /$0.00 to Canada on all dotCA listings

Will ship worldwid ask for shipping cost.

Not what I wanted, but somewhere all the weights and measures for calculated shipping seem to have disappeared.

I guess I will spend a few minutes each day, correcting the "about to close " listings that should have Calculated Shipping instead of a Flat Rate.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply