Forum Posts

ebay.CA 25% OFF FVF promo for listings sold by June 11

https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2020/0511/hotproducts.html Invite only. Check your email or promo section.25% off FVF on up to 1000 sales.Listing fees do apply if you are over your free limit(s). Only for items listed (after activating) and sold in the f...

how to copy my Title in my ebay Description.

Hi, I would like to know if there is a HTML code for being able to copy my listing title into my listing description, because mostly of the time I only need to change the name of my item in my description in order to make is successful. Example: TITL...

Resolved! Views Not Showing Up

Hello,None of the views are showing up on any of my listings. It just shows up as a dashed line, however all my watchers are still showing up. Any idea why? Josh

ebay blocking Israel and Switzerland?

Who is the idiot at ebay dot ca that is in charge of blocking countries for no reason? We regularly ship to Israel and Switzerland with sales from the other platforms we sell on but are prevented from selling to these 2 countries on here. These 2 cou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales and Covid-19

I was having my best four months ever (I only sell 5 months a year) and it just quit.Then the US woke up re: Covid-19 - not one sale in the last 2 weeks.eBay thinks people staying at home will increase sales.My wife thinks people just don't want to s...

• 72 replies
  • 3 helpful

Is Buyers remorse an excuse for seller to have to refund??

Im in a few sports cards collectors groups and its now happening more then ever that buyers are using Ebay flaw return policy and are getting away with it. A buyer will purchase an item thinking they can resell for more only by the time they get the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay...Paypal ... Skype

It is time read about the history of eBay in relation to Paypal, and Skype. And now it will be the new... Managed Payments option ... The links are Paypalhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal Skypehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype eBayhttps://en.wik...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same day listing message

I sent an email to eBay about this problem, this is the reply. I understand that you are worried about your listings. Carol, I have reviewed some of your items but I did not see "Same day shipping" rather I'm seeing the "4 business day" handing time....

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weekly Chat follow up: Shipping Labels

Hi @flyhooks4less - would you mind getting me the steps you took to get to that error? The Shipping team wants to make sure that folks aren't able to get to that until it's ready so they don't get their hopes up. Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot promote my listings or access seller hub

I started my ebay account yesterday and since have listed a few products. I wanted to promote my listings to gain some initial traction but found out I am "ineligible" for promoted listings and cannot access the seller hub either. I do not have any s...

Pirated goods on Ebay (opinion wanted)

Has anyone reported pirated merchandise to Ebay? Did Ebay do anything about it? I recently reported a movie seller to Ebay and nothing was done. The person wasn't even being secretive about it and yet no action was taken Am I wasting my time? Is the ...

Buyer Was Allowed to Open a Case for Item Not Received

This is annoying. I shipped an item to the States April 16th (11 business days) and today eBay allowed a buyer to open a case for Item Not Received. Even during the best of times that's not long enough. Just letting off steam because I don't understa...

• 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! New seller cannot list any item

I just started my eBay account yesterday and listed one item for $140. My listing limit is 10 listings and $1000. I only have one listing but when I go to list another one it says I have already reached my limit. Can anyone help?

Resolved! Still having problems with combined shipping

I always allow combined shipping, but over the last 5 or 6 years some people are just finding it impossible to do. I have phone eBay about 6 times, I am always told that the buyer needs to put their items in their cart and then it will work, they che...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

custom form when shipping an item

Hello, Say, I sell one item (Blu-ray movie) once every 2 weeks & ship from Canada to USA.What am I supposed to enter in the Custom form exactly? Please advise.Say, value usually I enter as $10 or something.Should I select 'Other' & give what explanat...

Question about US customs

Does anyone know if there is US customs in Montreal for packages, or is the only mail customs located in the US. I have been waiting 11 days for a package to arrive in Massachusetts. It took a week to go from Ottawa to Montreal and finally now usps s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Intl Customer bought an item after I shut down intl shipping - PP but no ebay record for sale

Just got a weird message from a customer in south east Asia about an item he said he purchased off me two days after I shut down all international shipping when COVID was just beginning to wreak havoc with postal systems. There is no ebay record for ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Managed Payments Going Online? HUH?

I a bit leary signing up so I left it alone. Is this how Ebay will fully depart from Paypal? How does this actually save money since I see other payment processors on there. the Process looks like Paypal's

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just checked my items again, still showing Same Day Delivery!

Anyone else still having this problem? I list a lot of items on .Com and those listings are mainly 1 day delivery but are now showing Same Day Delivery. I’ve even tried changing some to 2 day but makes no difference. It does seem that the listings on...

Sellers of others' goods

I have goods that I would like to sell in Canada but don't really have the time to sell directly. Are there e-bay sellers who sell items for a commission or some split of proceeds? Items include classic original newspapers and magazines, books, items...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments buying USPS Labels on eBay

Hi,I use a cross border shipper so I need a USPS shipping label on my parcels. I buy my USPS Shipping labels from eBay, which are paid with Paypal. I would actually prefer it if I could charge it to my Credit Card where I get points. How will this wo...

Paypal case notice - not authorized, What Now?

I received a notice from paypal: "We are writing to let you know one of your buyers opened a case for this transaction. The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchase.Here are the case details:" Purchase was made November 3 and delivered ...

Labels