Is there a glitch?

I am trying (for the last 2 days) to relist some books. Both fiction and non-fiction. It is not allowing me to. I keep getting the message that my items cannot be listed in that category. The category I have is correct, Books>Fiction and Books>Non-Fiction.

I have tried and tried, but nothing works. I checked to see if the category number had changed, but cannot see anything like that. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is there a glitch?

When you are looking at your list of drafts you will see "complete" beside each one. Right open in new tab on each one let them load and then close them. You don`t have to look at them or anything just open them let them load and close them. Now when you go to bulk edit in drafts your categories will be fine. You will most likely have to add the condition for all items bulk select and choose. 

It actually has nothing to do with the category. Its a glitch, the developers are well aware of it, they expect me to help them fix it out of the kindness of my heart and explain it over and over. I brought this issue up on the boards months ago and always got the run around. 

You can also add a google chrome extension that will let you select multiple links to open on one page let them load and close instead of doing them one by one.

I really hope you understand and it saves you the headache it caused me before I figured out a work around.

Let me know how it s works out for you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is there a glitch?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it was a glitch on eBay's end.  I tried to trick by changing the categories but no luck.  I gave up and the next day it worked.  It is just a glitch.  eBay needs to stop twitting too much.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is there a glitch?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have that so-called glitch again yesterday and today which is very frustrated!!  Come on eBay, pay attention!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Is there a glitch?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Again I am unable to relist about 5 books.  Not sure what to do.  They were problems and then fine and now again problems.  So what is up?  I really need to relist those 5 books as I sold the same ones a few weeks ago.  Any advice or I have to call eBay's incompetent customer service??

Message 5 of 5
latest reply