Forum Posts

EBay ads in Facebook

Not sure how many of you spend time on FB. I spend way too much time there. LOL I have noticed for a few months now that eBay has ads there featuring different items. I have seen my own items about a dozen times. A couple of times they advertised ite...

DO SELLERS GIVE ANY THOUGHT TO GSP COSTS IN RELATION TO THE SELLING PRICE WHEN LISTING AN ITEM ???

There is an item on ca. offering 25 different Greece with an initial offering cost of $1.25 U.S., shipped from the U.S. Shipping through GSP is $15.66 U.S. Is there anyone with an ounce of intelligence who would pay $15.66 for a $1.25 item ??? This i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback

I have noticed that some seller have their feedback set up so the sold items are not viewable how do I do this and is it something that is common

Resolved! St-Pierre et Miquelon in Listing.

Hello everyone, Someone from St-Pierre et Miquelon wants to purchase something from me but I do not know how to add it to my listing. It is not in the choices. I have every Country clicked in the option: "Will ship to:" It it not France, not Canada.....

Canada post omg

Am I doing something wrong. I am new to selling on ebay and starting to think this is not a good idea in canada. I have a .54 gram tshirt in a small poly mailer and the post office said to ship from Toronto to Vancouver is $15.27 .. not worth it for ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! relisting books problem

I am having difficulty in relisting my books is anyone else having problems? It is ok until you get to bottom then it states - problem with the listing try again after several attempts I give up. Entered ISBN, category ( which changes itself when I t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Requirements Activity Log

I've posted about the Buyer Requirements Activity Log before. I check it regularly if only to torture myself with sales that might have been if I skipped the block against Unpaid Items and went with Immediate Payment Required instead. Also, I've comp...

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 2.40.33 PM.png
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two sold listings just dissapeared

This is not my day. I sold two radios this morning - both were paid with PayPal. I just looked in My Summary and they are both gone. I searched for both item numbers and neither number shows - just comes up with a big zero. The are still in the PayPa...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Label Correction

When I checked the tracking for an item destined for the U.S., I saw that at the Winnipeg processing depot, a "label correction was applied". It was then forwarded on to Mississauga. It was a PayPal label. Does anyone know what that means? I wondered...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Goes Horning for American Sellers

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y17/m03/i10/s03How to Boost Sales by Reaching Canadian ShoppersCanada Post published the following post to its blog last month:Are you a US-based merchant looking to grow? Just north of the border, a tremendous o...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am new seller. Buyer email me saying he paid for the item but i don't see it my account.

i am new seller. Buyer emailed me saying he paid for the item. On my listing it still says "payment awaiting"I got an email for paypal saying payment is received and from eBay too.I am trying to call eBay but haven't received the call yet.Is it okay ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deal with this bad customer?

********PLEASE DE NOT ERASE MESSAGES SINCE THEY ARE NOT FROM THE BUYER - I WROTE THEM IN MY OWN WORDS********* From the beginning I knew had a feeling this buyer would cause problems since he left a message along the lines of : "make sure my product ...

Changes to the cart on .ca???

I just noticed (on the eBay App), that the little cart picture appears on .ca (when location is set to Canada). Before, I could only see the cart picture on .com (location set as US). Did they finally upgrade/fix the cart problems or am I seeing thin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I have a buyer who has just made a paypal account the same day he bought $200 Dr. Dre headphones from me. He has never bought anything from this eBay account before. He received the BRAND NEW headphones. Never used and is now claiming that the case o...

Buyer open a dispute after leaving positive feedback

Buyer opened a dispute from a transaction that was over a month ago. They left positive feedback. Now they are unhappy with an item even though i disclosed in the listing the defect they are unhappy with. Paypal has also deducted her payment now and ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making ridiculous offers.......

I don't have many items with the make an offer options but seems like every day there is someone making a with a ridiculous offer on something.The last one today an offer of 25.00 usd for an item listed 69.99 usd. The person said that it was overpric...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Warning: Delayed/Missing 'Payment Received' emails from Paypal on Items Paid with Funds Received

Sellers, watch your Selling Managers for orders to ship of which you may be unaware due to delayed or missing emails from paypal. As occurs from time to time, there is an issue with delayed notice from paypal that a payment has been received. My most...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Questions and the big red bar

If someone asks you a question on a listing - it shows up as a big bright red bar in your summery. Is there any way to get rid of the bar without answering the question.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal confirmations

I sold two vintage radios early this morning. Both have been paid for (I checked in my paypal account. I have not received confirmation emails from paypal - this this unusual?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

canada post shipping small packet to the us

Hi all canadian eBayers! I am back selling on eBay after some thought about the higher fees and then the extremely high canada post fees. I thought I should be able to manage the FVF here, then what Paypay takes. I think eBay is taking too much at 10...

Labels