St-Pierre et Miquelon in Listing.

Hello everyone,

Someone from St-Pierre et Miquelon wants to purchase something from me but I do not know how to add it to my listing. It is not in the choices. I have every Country clicked in the option: "Will ship to:"

It it not France, not Canada....

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have indicated you will ship to N. & S. America, it is included there.  The only place it is specifically mentioned is in shipping exclusions under North America.  The shipping costs will be the same as for France,  since it is considered an overseas collectivity of France.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you have indicated you will ship to N. & S. America, it is included there.  The only place it is specifically mentioned is in shipping exclusions under North America.  The shipping costs will be the same as for France,  since it is considered an overseas collectivity of France.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, really appreciate this!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm glad you posted this as it peaked my curiousity.  I googled it and found it is right off the coast of Newfoundland.  

Saint Pierre and Miquelon, officially the Overseas Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (French: Collectivité d'Outre-mer de Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon,  is a self-governing territorial overseas collectivity of France, situated in the northwestern Atlantic Ocean near the Newfoundland and Labrador province of Canada.[3] It is the only remnant of the former colonial empire of New France that still remains under French control,[3]with an area of 242 km2 and a population of 6,080 at the January 2011 census.[1]

The islands are situated at the entrance of Fortune Bay, which extends into the southwestern coast of Newfoundland, near the Grand Banks.[4] They are 3,819 kilometres (2,373 mi) from Brest, the nearest point in Metropolitan France,[5] but only 25 kilometres (16 mi) from the Burin Peninsula of Newfoundland.[6]

saint pierre.jpg

saint.jpg

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Must be a nice place Smiley Happy

I even considered to move there ... Smiley Happy

But the real estate prices (the rental included) are really outrageous there ....... Smiley Sad

st-pierre-miquelon-randonnee.jpg

Message 5 of 5
latest reply