Link to Community & Boards vanished!

Hi all -

The link to "Community", which is usually at the top right of my eBay pages, has been gone since yesterday (for me at least).  It's the same on both Chrome and IE.  I've looked around but can't locate it anywhere else when I'm on one of my usual pages (Summary/Selling).  

I see some people have been posting on Seller Central today, so somebody must still have access.  I had to access Seller Central through a notification about a response on one of my posts.  Does anybody know what's going on?  (Maybe 'poco' will appear?Woman Happy)

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Just scroll down to the bottom of this page, click on community there and save it to your favourites. It hasn't been at the top of the page on .com for some time so I guess they have removed it here too.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

tobyshitzu
Community Member
.ca adopted the changes that already happened on .com quite some time ago. The icon that floats bottom right on the home page open a menu with the community link. Very annoying to have these constn\ant little changes, but that has never stopped them
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Thanks to both of you.  I didn't think to look for the teeny-tiny eBay icon floating at the bottom of the home page.

Next time they make a fairly important change like this, wouldn't it be nice if they'd let us know in advance?  What a waste of time, always searching for things.  (Moderators - anybody out there who can pass the message on?)

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

EBay always likes to fix things that are not broken ......kind of their trademark of stupidity.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I noticed its been gone on/off for awhile.  Another glitch or just a new ruling.  Too much "noise".

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

It's just as bad as when grocery stores rearrange their isles.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

AGREE TO THAT!!  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with you especially when I am in a hurry and need to rush and get the specific items only have to walk around searching for them, waste of my time!!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I've found the only reliable way to find these Boards is to go to the Site Map.

Community is sometimes at the top right, sometimes at the top left, sometimes in the links at the bottom left.

But it is always on the Site Map as Discussion Boards and Answer Centre.

It's a moveable feast.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

impossible to even get into ebay.com chat rooms, they seem to be not there
Message 11 of 11
latest reply