Forum Posts

Resolved! shipping discounts

so basically I'm having trouble finding a shipping discount. Basically what i want to do is ex.sell 1 game for 2.20 shippingsell 2 game for 2.20 shippingsell 3 game for 2.20 shippingsell 4 game for 2.20 shippingsell 5-7 games for + 3.50 shipping so b...

backed into to a corner with zero options

i would appreciate suggestions with this. I have been selling in the EU and now in Canada since 2001. Ebay seems to have got so much harder to sell items through. I had a large non shipperable item that sold the week before Christmas, I had arranged ...

Someone is selling my PDF knitting pattern without permission

Someone is selling my PDF knitting pattern without permission. At the moment my only income comes from the knitting patterns that I design and sell, so to see that someone has made hundreds of dollars in sales is upsetting. I have faxed the form that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Red-flagged -->

All, Just so you know, already have a filed complaint through PayPal for this seller (bought direct from website) and noticed they also have a store on Ebay. A quick search on web shows lot of red flags from car/truck forum members unable to get deli...

A new promo showed up in My eBay Promotional Offers

Invited members only. Must activate offer. Auctions only, 5, 7 and 10 day duration. 500 total free listings. Only new listing, no relists. January 9 to 15 Link to the eBay.ca offer I saw in My eBay Promotional offers. (No email or eBay message receiv...

Community Link

anyone else notice the community heading is back on the bottom left of the page. I wish Ebay would make up it's mind. Oh, then the useless programmers would be out of work which I am sure a lot will be later this year. I Hope!

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Defect Removal & Buyer Revised Feedback

When the defect system was announced, it stated that if a buyer changed a negative to a positive, there would still be a defect. But if ebay made that revision, there would be no defect. They recently changed that so now when a buyer changes a negati...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolution center does not work......

I'm trying to cancel a transaction using: The buyer and i agree to cancel a transactionthen i click Continue and i got this message: We didn't find a good match for your search. Please try again. I need to cancel a transaction, what else can i do? Th...

Adding address a second time on packages

I print all of my postage from Paypal and attach the shipping label to the package. I then write the address again on the package beside the shipping label. Is this extra step necessary? Can I just ship with the shipping label that I printed? I alway...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping cost

Hi Fairly new, been awhile since i sold anything, but I can't seem to remove the shipping cost from my listing. I don't want a cost posted as I don't know what it is

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Usps "delivered" but buyer didn't receive

It's a bit complicated; I am in Canada, I sold a used cartier ring to USA for $600+ and due to Christmas I decided to ship with xpresspost which is EMS. It requires signature.

4 days later on Usps website it shows item "delivered", signature "waived"....

I can't remember how too......

It has been so long and now as we are getting ready to come back on line I can't remember how to get to the ME page to set it up or how to add my little icon to my forum posts..... FemFem, Pierre a little help please.

Do you think all these Ebay

Changes are getting a bit too much for many sellers to continue with EBay, or is it just part of the game, change is a given? Is it getting close to the straw that brakes the back of smaller sellers?

Russian Regulatory Changes

Earlier this week we were surprised to learn that ALL Russian transactions must now provide a “Russia internal passport identification number” (also known as an “Internal Passport ID” or “tax ID”). Before this change a “Russia internal passport ident...

Buyers can now give you a defect without reason!

I`m currently experiencing an interesting problem, which others may find interesting. I`m currently selling some antiques from the estate of a former collector client of mine who died in 2012. I bought a number of pieces from the auction of his estat...

Refused by customs and returned to seller?

Hey guys/girls, would appreciate some help with a situation I have, ill try and keep it short. - Sold something- Shipped to buyers address in Singapore (item was ~$110) and shipping through Canada Post was about $60- Buyer informed me, and tracking s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid Items

I have one item in my unpaid list. I thought it was a INR that I refunded. But on my phone I noticed it was a different item that actually was not paid for. I did file an unpaid case for it and closed it. What is odd that between my phone and my comp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Funds Pending

I sold some stuff a while ago and it says my funds are pending. I read that 4 days after the buyer receives the items, the money will be available. The problem is, my buyers received the items days ago, since I gave a tracking number so I know. Does ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Any way I can discourage another seller from copying my titles and item specifics word-for-word?

I realize that 'Sell One Like This' serves a true and necessary purpose but is there anything that I can do to dissuade a specific seller from chronically copying my titles word-for-word? He/she also uses my custom-created item specifics (again word-...

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping won't recalculate

I've been away from eBay for well over a year, so I may be missing something. I can't seem to get the "recalculate" shipping button to work on a combined order. It just keeps reverting back to the original cost. This should work, surely, but it doesn...

Labels