eBay Continues Focus on Large Enterprise Retailers

3 REPLIES 3

Well, well, well.  I guess I don't need to repeat what I've been saying for the last couple of years about eBay's primary focus.  Woman Frustrated

If you're a modest little "boutique" seller -- the definition of which is getting wider all the time -- hang onto your hat in 2015 and don't expect any favours! 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Did we ever get any favors?  I notice all kinds of new auction sites are popping up.  I built my business from a couple of cross stitch patterns and magazines.  My stock is paid.  I will survive and so will our fellow eBay sellers.  They are the hardest working people.  So many times, I would email one of them a question very late at night and have received immediate response.  The sellers will find their way.  

It was US sellers that made eBay successful.  We bought and sold on eBay.   We were loyal.  It was US sellers that made eBay rich.  Now they can go and spend all that money on wooing and pleasing Large Enterprise Retailers.  The Titanic sank and eBay too will fail.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's over for us, the small guys and guys who actually enjoyed this for a while...for me, it's been 12 years. But he Big Retail Sellers, Canada Post rates, Ebay changes..ugh....we get hammered over and over. Okay...I get it!...I'll be gone soon! The only thing that keeps me going now is the favourable exchange rate. If we get back to par....I'll be finally, and probably happily... done.  GLTA

Message 4 of 4
latest reply