Low views and no sell

letsbuyme
Community Member
Hello ebay sellers,

I am selling on from last few days I am getting no views and got no sell yet I have tried every possible way to get the traffic but no luck so far can anyone please throw some insight know how starting of selling days work and how to get the traffic on on the page.

Thanks 🙏
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Low views and no sell

Some of your listings says you ship from canada, some from united states, some from india. Really look like you are dropshipping. Clothes is a competitive category, you only have 40 items, and your shipping locations are suspicious. Hard to see it would be successful. Low views and no sales is clearly from that, canadians won't buy $40.00 t-shirts shipped from india.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Low views and no sell

I don’t know from where did United States came from while I have some listing in canada that stuff is with me this is when I started selling on ebay and then realized about the expensive shipping cost so the location is Canada. I will take a look on US thanks for taking my on US attention. I have only 40 listing right now because of the selling limit I have requested for increase in selling limit otherwise I have a big inventory.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Low views and no sell

byto253
Community Member

The items you are selling have no brand names on them, so no reference for people with regards to quality or sizing.   I would not consider an item like that unless I could see them, try them for fit and check out the quality.  

And with returns to India, returns will be expensive for buyers.  There is a lot for folks to take on faith for unbranded items from an overseas location.

I would think that anyone willing to try clothes under those circumstances will go to amazon where they can get a quick delivery and with a bit of a story free returns.

Sorry, but IMHO I don't really see this business model working to well on ebay.   I do wish you the best of luck, just providing some thoughts from looking at the listings.  Clothing is tough.  

One thing as well, suggest buying some cheap items and get rid of the zero feedack - lots of stuff for a buck or two with free shipping and large volume sellers pretty well automatically leave positive feedack.   I would try to get it above 10, as lots of people will not even look at a zero feedback seller no matter what.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply