Forum Posts

Charge for Accrued Selling Costs

I was looking through my April financial statement and ran across a line under charges for "Charge for accrued selling costs". Does anyone have any idea what that's about?

Screenshot 2023-05-04 235201.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with Calculated Shipping

I've been having this problem for a while now, but I was finally able to get a Ebay agent to listen to my problem and report it to the support team. I was wondering if this is individual problem or if this is happening to everyone. In my Shipping Pre...

1 Cad.jpg 3 Cad.jpg 2 USA.jpg 4 USA.jpg

eBay Labels Shipping rates level 4

To anyone who has recently processed orders using eBay labels does it appear that the discount is not matching as per the eBay specifications? As per Canada Post Website Discounts: As per eBay email: As per eBay Labels shipment: eBay email: Small Pac...

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1685847473203.png lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1685847591988.png lotzofuniquegoodies_3-1685847708872.png

Store fee irregularities in reports over renewal month

This is not news to regular readers here that the store fees billing is irregular around the renewal month there have been threads before about this. I noticed something today though about this that explains some bank balancing problems I've had in t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

How is This Person Offering Free Shipping?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/295468777711?hash=item44cb4fc0ef%3Ag%3AZngAAOSwonFjv%7Eh-&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4B2jD67DzPpSJtYf5R4US7zWHtEwLme9mEyLClgtZPta5tKyCYKYbRVI715H5wDCqtcluG2y8hmMMi%2Fq7AelLYiEi4G6s96z88TYbHH6fg0qX1cFCvG2tVJsKEONUJ8nnOVXt%2B%2BLDA0nU...

eBay Shipping Labels

Good evening all. Is anyone besides me having problems printing shipping labels today? I have been trying all afternoon to do one & when I hit print the label it generates a message saying " it is not possible to generate the label. Something is wron...

Problem with viewing descriptions in listings

devon@ebay I am hoping this will be fixed before the weekend. When I look at the description section on any listing .on ca the whole description section is blank. That is true on my own listings and on other sellers listings.When I look at listings o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fee Calculator

Re: Fee Calculator Found this tool entirely by accident on dot com. Unsure how long it has been available. Have done basic testing and appears to be accurate except for provincial taxes on fees. Does allow for sellers that include taxes to buyers. As...

Funds on Hold

I have over 500 transactions (100% positive feedback) and have been on Ebay for manyyeras. I registered for managed payments and have had several sales since then. My fundshave usually arrived in my bank within 5 days. A recent sale (last week) was s...

Listings ending instead of renewing.

I had 2 auctions with the 'relist continuously' rule that did not sold and i just found out they did not relisted. They were in my unsold items. Took me 2 weeks to notice, wasted 2 weeks. Then quickly i check my unsold pile, i notice that today one b...

Ebay Shipping label for thermal printer?

Shippo is down again seems to coinside with ebay rolling out canada post discounted rates hmmmm. Anyways I'll glady drop shippo, only thing I dislike about shipping with ebay is I have not figured out how to or if its possible to print thermal printe...

New Canada Post Lightweight Package Discounts - May 29, 2023 (Different than 'Expedited Lite')

We got this memo at the post offices on Friday, May 26, 2023 but I didn't get a chance to share it. Goes into effect today (Monday, May 29th). Discount on Expedited Parcel service with your Canada Post SFSB account: 15% off under 100g; 10% off 101-25...

discountmay29.png

Bought Sm Pkt USA label on eBay but item doesn’t show as shipped in seller hub?

New glitch? I bought a Small Pkt USA label through eBay today to take advantage of their new lower price. Dropped off at PO and they scanned it and it's on its way. However it still does not show as shipped in my Seller Hub (it did but then disappear...

EBay labels not charging correct amounts?

Just realized that the two labels I purchased today through ebay were priced way too high. Both packages were almost same size, 34 x 26 x 2 cm and under 100 grams. One was Small Pkt USA and I was charged 8.52 cdn. The other was tracked Pkt USA and I ...

Shipping options for buyer after payment

Hello! I'm a new seller and just sold my second item to a US buyer who is paying for shipping. The original listing had a Canada Post calculated shipping option that gave the buyer a quote of $40 CAD for shipping. After he made the payment, the optio...

What percentage of your sales result in INR claims?

I seem to be getting a spike in INR claims this year which I'm not used to. Most of my buyers are very patient too and waited way beyond (like a month after) the last expected delivery date but it still seems that at least 10% of my lettermail shipme...

UNABLE TO LIST SINCE FRIDAY EVENING.

There seems to be something going on since there is a thread about this on dotCOM too.I can't post new listings, template listings, or Sell Similar listings.Whether or not I choose a template, the page I get is greyed out. This happens on dotCOM and ...

Copycat sellers

Someone copycated a variation listing i had for a while. He did not even bothered adjust anything. Took my title word for word. Literally copy pasted my personal description. If it would be a generic listing i would not mind but here that's a worked ...

Labels