eBay Fee Calculator

Re: Fee Calculator

Found this tool entirely by accident on dot com. Unsure how long it has been available. Have done basic testing and appears to be accurate except for provincial taxes on fees. Does allow for sellers that include taxes to buyers. As far as I know there was no announcement of this tool. Option for dot ca listings along with other ebay sites.

Please test away and share your findings!! 🙂

CA eBay Fee Calculator | Updated on 15 Mar 2021 (ebayfeescalculator.com)

-Lotz

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay Fee Calculator

Tool been around 10+ years. Useless. Years experience gives best knowledge. Based on current MP experiences sellers here never known how they pay in fees from the lack of how they paid eBay and PayPal fees.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay Fee Calculator

@richardcm wrote:

Tool been around 10+ years. Useless. Years experience gives best knowledge. Based on current MP experiences sellers here never known how they pay in fees from the lack of how they paid eBay and PayPal fees.

When I received my last old style eBay invoice(s) there was a link attached for the original tool which has been dead in the water for well over a year. This tool appears to have been released sometime in March on dot com. I tested with a recent transaction and it was accurate  except for GST charges.

Many eBay features/modifications etc arrive on dot com but there is no guarantee we will see the same on dot ca either timely, eventually or 100 % mirrored. And there are rarely announcements for these things.  95 % of what I learn on eBay is by accident or with lots of investigation.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay Fee Calculator

Amen to that!!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply