Mistake using shipping supply coupon

I just tried to purchase envelopes using my code for shipping supplies, but I didn't see the place to put the coupon in, and ended up being charged for my purchase. I asked to cancel it and was given a refund.

I was on ebay.ca but I couldn't see the place to put in the code, can someone help please?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

After purchasing and cancelling twice, the box for the coupon code finally showed up. I have purchased several times before with no problem, not sure what happened this time, there was just nowhere to enter the code.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Maybe they’re tinkering with that checkout page as part of their managed payments trial.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

when i use my coupon i usually put it in the cart first,  always a spot for the coupon there.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

On my screen(On a PC) for completing purchase the box for entering coupons is at the bottom of the page. The Make Payment tab comes up first at the top. (Paypal etc). Might be more beneficial if entering coupon showed up first. When I realized it wasn't there, just hit back button and was able to locate.

-CM

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I didn't think to hit the back button. I got confused and hit the pay button expecting I would then put in the coupon and it would deduct. They were very quick to refund the payment, (even gave me good feedback).

There was no box anywhere on the page for my first 2 transactions, I didn't think to put it in my cart first, I will remember for next time.

I would hate to pay for something I could really do without!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply