My ENDED LISTINGS disappeared

I had about 50 ended listings that I ended as BIN and was preparing to relist them in auctions (just to optimize my store's limits)

Did the group of four and presumably deleted the group of "not-relisted" instead of 4 relisted.

Does anybody know if it is possible to restore incorrectly deleted items?

Thank you very much for your guidance

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Although I believe the feature to view deleted listings is no longer available on.ca, it IS available on .com so try this link as it should work to recover deleted listings:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSellingDeletedItems&View=MyeBa...

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @block36 - typically if the unsold items were deleted they're gone. 

However, just as a 'belt and suspenders', would you try looking in your Ended listing section and instead of the Unsold and not Relisted section try the Not Relisted option from the drop down?

Thanks! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you, Tyler, for prompt reply with good advise
But it did not work, I tried another road (to watch seller's completed items) but it was not there...

Then comes a question: is it possible to install a security guard "Are you sure you want to delete?" or of similar wording?
As we all know it exists on most "deletion" functions

Thanks again

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Sorry to hear that it wasn't hiding somewhere for you @block36!

I'll put that in the suggestion box! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Although I believe the feature to view deleted listings is no longer available on.ca, it IS available on .com so try this link as it should work to recover deleted listings:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSellingDeletedItems&View=MyeBa...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Yes. It is possible.

In old My eBay there was a drop down menu item for deleted items. The new Seller Hub did not get that feature despite my repeated requests to have it added. I bookmarked the link to the deleted items and saved it. As far as I know it still works. On eBay.com forums my solution comes up once in a while from an old topic. I do not have the bookmark anymore since I deleted my other selling I’d months ago. I will try to find the old topic.

Another way is to go into your account billing’s and find the listing there and search for the item number and do a sell similar.

Update. I see mrdutch posted the link. It should work.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Bravo mrdutch1001 !

It worked!  I sneaked into eBay.com and fixed the damage.

I remember having such an option on eBay.ca and I even helped someone in similar situation a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately good things disappear sometimes without good reason.

If you like postcards, please look in my store - I will be glad to send you one as sincere token of appreciation, just give item name and/or number.

Thanks again!

Woman Happy 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

This would be viewed as an off eBay sale....

This would put the seller into a problem situation...  Beware.....

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

no worries...tain't happnin'... been a seller too long and know the implications!

I am no longer into collecting things - at my age I am trying to down-size!

I am just happy I was able to help!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply