My PO got converted to the new system today and guess what it "saves" me money!

Double good news, today was the day of trepidation, my wee PO got converted to the new system today.

The first good news was that the installation went well and quickly, they were ready for me at my usual 1:30ish arrival with my shipment load!  My PM is quite on top of things so I think things were as well prepared as could be the case before the installation guy showed up today. (Contingency plan was I was driving to another wee town that had postal folks that have experienced my "stamps on the box" world that have covered from time to time in my PO).

The other good news, and vindication for me was that lo and behold, the price I'm paying for small packets now is back to the discounted rate I had before the September change. The regular readers will recall I was whining in another thread that back in September all the sudden I lost my small discount on the small packet rates (I only get the wee discount because I put stamps on the boxes and don't use the labels, my stamp collecting customers consider it blasphemy to send parcels with labels on them - for example, for a 100g SP to USA before the Sept change cost $7.74 plus FS, after Sept it was costing me the "regular" rate of $8.02 plus FS, now it is back to $7.74 plus FS). My PM tried to get it looked into, and the support folks told her some BS that the manual was wrong and that they would fix it, which they never did, because guess what those were the correct rates.

Anyway trepidation turned into happiness, very much not like what I expected to happen today, I figured I'd be driving to the next wee town. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0