My listing is not showing up in searches.

riber-3215
Community Member

I posted a listing for a Pokemon card 24 hours ago, it said that it was posted successfully. However, it still will not show up whenever I search it. I have tried searching on multiple devices, too. Please help, because I wanted to get this card sold soon. If it's any help, the ID is 352635988255.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don’t see any active listings for you or a listing with that item number but you do have an ended listing for a Pokémon card - item 352636803343

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EBay tells sellers that a listing can take up  to 24 hours to 'index' and appear on the site.

New sellers and items in high fraud/high value categories take longer to appear than low value items from more experienced sellers.

You do know that if you find a buyer, your customer's payment will be Held for 21 days against your customer service?

If this is a high value card, it is not a good idea to make it your first transaction.

Do some buying (a digital scale, tube socks, lipstick) to build your feedback. While feedback is not used by eBay to assess seller accounts, it is a protection against scams and a measure of customer confidence.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shows up now.  Site may have been doing maintenance or something.

Ian

Message 4 of 4
latest reply