My store is top rated and does not show up for 3 months ?

Hello i am a top rated seller on ebay but my store has not shown up for over 3 months and hundreds of my adds i can no longer indavidually promote ? I have made over 30 calls since December but still nothing gets done. I Have talked to a suppervisor but still no results . Any Ideas ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I see your store here:

https://www.ebay.ca/str/toolbitsandhandtoolstogo

Is it possible that you are using an old bookmarked store link that no longer works?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

When I click on 'view listings' and then click on your store icon at the top, nothing happens so that link isn't working but I checked it for quite a few different sellers on both .ca and .com and it wasn't working for them either.  But buyers can still see and  click on your store link when they are looking at your listings on a search page or if they open one of your listings.

I'll ask an ebay rep if they are aware that the link isn't working.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

When I click on Visit Store from one of your listings, I am directed to your Store.

When I click on Visit Store from your feedback page, I am directed to your Store.

There is no Store icon beside your name on your listings.

When I click on the Store icon while looking at a list of your listings, nothing happens.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply