Forum Posts

Ebay steps up dispute without buyer

I am THE SELLER...anyone experienced Ebay buyer dispute being step in without buyer knowledge? Overnight while I was sleeping eBay step up a dispute (item not Arriving)..gave refund (Not an issue). within a 30 minute period. Now My seller peformance ...

Shipped item keeps showing up as waiting shipment

So, I did all my shipping, marked everything as shipped. I go into overview and am informed that I have one item awaiting shipment, so I have a look and sure enough my awaiting shipment still shows the same order as not shipped by catagory but strang...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout failed !!!!!!

hello everyone , i had an issue with my payouts , all of them giving me payout failed , i did check with ebay and as they said everything seems normal so they reffer me to my bank .... i did call my bank and same answer everything seems normal becaus...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Is This A Valid Address?

I've never had an address like this before from a buyer. Is this legit? (The 9's represent numeric values, so this is a not the actual PO Box or KX#). I'm not sure what the KX# represents...PO Box 99999 KX 999 999RPO Columbia SquareNew Westminster, B...

is the shipping calculator correct?

I'm using "calculate shipping" on the revise my listing page, and its showing crazy costs for shipping to N and S America, like hundreds of dollars for expresspost internationally. meanwhile for United states it's showing blank. this can't be right. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My Old Ebay Turbo Lister2 Files...

I know I'm way late to the party here, but I have hundreds of listings of old Turbo Lister 2 listings saved on my computer. Since that wonder of a program is long gone, is there any way I can turn those TLB and IMB files into new listings? The SixBit...

A SCAM BUYER

WARNING: RED ALERT. THIS MEMBER WILL SAY THE CARD HE/SHE GETS IS NOT AS DESCRIBED. YOU AS THE SELLER WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM EBAY. THE COST IS VERY HIGH AND BASICALLY YOU WILL LOSE MONEY FOR THE PRICE OF...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extremely Slow Mail Delivery to UK

Hello fellow sellers. Has anyone one else experiencing extremely slow mail service with small package airmail to the UK?I have now had 9 buyers in the last month open claims for their items not arriving. This is highly unusual for us.Another coincide...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer left a negative feedback but wrote "Very good."

It was shocking to see my score go down to 85.7% today from 100% positive feedback. A buyer left me a negative feedback but wrote very good. There's a reply button but I didn't bother asking WHY! It just doesn't makes sense. I used the Request form t...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managed Payment Pay Out Funds

I joined MP to clear out the rest of the stock I had to sell. I checked off daily as my payment request. On April 6 it has down for the first payment to my bank and I still have not received it yet.When I check E-Bay said every thing was fine and I c...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping labels help

Ok I'm stupid. This is my first time where a buyer is asking to return an item he claims got damage. Fine... Buyer is in the USA. My problem as a newbie is how do I start to do a return shipping label for someone in the USA to Canada. I sent the pack...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another GST Question

Hey guys,I'm pretty sure I know the answer here, but will just verify with you guys... I'm based out of Calgary, but have listed everything on ebay.com (not .ca) for years. In my experience, I would typically have less buyers when listing on .ca, whi...

April Tax Report & Other Fun Stuff

In the process of reviewing my reports in MP in this morning I noticed a new report called April 2021 Tax Invoice. (Note: I am an Alberta Seller that does NOT collect GST on sales.) It does display as a PDF if you wait patiently. It includes a total ...

Resolved! How do I offer combined shipping/give a partial refund?

Hello, I'm a new seller and I'm having some troubles with combined shipping and need some advice. I recently had someone purchase 2 items from me, but they said they could not request a total from me even though I have "Allow buyers to send one combi...

Another country - Norway - joins the "internet tax" crowd...

This might have been the case for a while, but I just noticed this today on a sale to Norway, the tax was added automagically as is the case for Australia, NZ, USA, GB Singapore etc.....more to come likely! As a side note, I've noticed lately that th...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels