New Listings Disappeared Yesterday....

Good morning!

Yesterday I listed somewhere between 15-20 listings and most of them have disappeared from my active listings. Has anyone else had trouble like this before? They're not in drafts either. 🙂

They're just gone.

Thanks in advance,

J.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Can we have an item number? Did you save?

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Are these them? Were you checking cost to ship to other countries (to which you don't ship)  afterwards? 

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 7.58.25 AM.png

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

The top three are ones I listed yesterday and then started from scratch this morning when I noticed they were missing.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Cost to countries I don't ship? I'm not sure I follow.
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Were you playing with the ship-to cost option on any eBay listing at your desktop?

Are the listings in the screenshot the ones you say are missing?

When you say ‘missing’ do you mean missing from my eBay Selling and/or Seller hub, or do you mean from your list of listings like a buyer would see?
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Also, the other 129 listings following those 3 are listings I ended and then relisted in order to remove GTC.
As far as item numbers go, I'm not sure how I would find them. It's as if I never completed them.
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

I don't believe so. Not yesterday anyway. On Monday I had to get an estimate for someone in Norway.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Check your emails. The ones from eBay that say ‘your item is listed or live or active’ or whatever; those have your listing item number as well as a link to the listing itself.

Are you sure you were logged into eBay.ca at the time and not another eBay sure? Did you use a third-party listing tool?
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Oh, when I say missing I mean it's as if I never made them. They're not in Hub, they're not in store, they can't be searched.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I don't use third party. I do notice once in a while eBay will decide to load .com instead of .ca, but whenever that happens without my realizing, I notice because the shipping options are only american carriers.
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Also, I turned off email notifications for listing confirmation. I didn't believe I needed it as I'm the one who did the listing and am already aware. 🙂
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I’m at a dead-end then.

We’ll have to wait for other users to attend the Boards this morning. If you lost all those listings, chances are that you’re not alone and a hue and cry will soon be raised.

I didn’t create any new listings within the past 24 hours but all my auto-renewed listings behaved as they should during that time.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Also, I keep a pdf copy of every new listing I create. For posterity. And troubleshooting.

Print pdf and saved.

Helps when I get new inventory too of an item that’s been out-of-stock for four months. I have to re-create the listing but at least it’s not from scratch as the Item Description and specifics can at least be copied and pasted from old to new.
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Thanks for your help anyway! There were eleven listings total that have vanished. Of the ones that took, one sold.....so that's a plus. 🙂
Anyway, I'll just start them again. Not the biggest deal, but still kind of a pain. I'm getting a little tired of the glitches. We pay them too much .
Thanks again!
J.
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

I’d turn-on those Live Listed emails too. If the listings were all failing as they were created, you’d probably have noticed after the first missing email yesterday.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

And, if not, you’d have a link and/or item number to check.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Wild guess: do you have another eBay ID that you might have used to list by mistake?
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

I thought of that too. Checked, not there. 😞
Back to the drawing board. 🙂
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Okay.....Now all of my new listings are creating drafts of themselves.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply