New listing experience

I am now able to do listing from my iPad for US items but it is going to the new listing experience (not on Canadian items). I am not keen on the new experience. Am an old dog who is tired of learning new tricks. Is there a way to keep the old listing format? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

New listing experience

@katlover1952 wrote:

I am now able to do listing from my iPad for US items but it is going to the new listing experience (not on Canadian items). I am not keen on the new experience. Am an old dog who is tired of learning new tricks. Is there a way to keep the old listing format? 

This was just posted on dot com about the same issue. Theyre not sure how much longer it will work. I just changed the com to ca and seemed to bring me to old form

https://bulksell.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&forcetool=CUB&sellingMode=AddItem

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

New listing experience

If you have any older active listings,  you can go to Revise, make some minor change (add or change your Best Offer parameters?) and then at the end of the revision, click on Save As Template.

Then relist your revised listing.

The Template will now be ready to use, and will be set up like the one you used.

You can change anything you like as you go along.

I've been making each new listing a new named Template - in my case the pattern publishers name which saves some of the information.

A poor description, but it may be clearer if you perform the experiment.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply