Next eBay CEO Promises Significant Changes Ahead

23 REPLIES 23

It's up to ebay to create a more just attitude to sellers--or else.

That is your opinion, for you, in your situation. That line of thinking does not, never has, never will apply to me.

eBay is not for everyone.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

It's up to ebay to create a more just attitude to sellers--or else.

That is your opinion, for you, in your situation. That line of thinking does not, never has, never will apply to me.

eBay is not for everyone.

Crock of poo... .your posts come out as if your a stronger/smarter member then the others, that is just your view.

Anyone who can sell on Ebay to me is a good strong member, it's very easy to sell but just as easy to get stranded if not carefull.

At least shed some light on your vague cheerleading post.

I think we are adults here, and know if Ebay is for us or not.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

@gifts_of_elegance wrote:

Smiley Happy

Sounds like a spy story!    I used to live in Winnipeg too!  I went to Daniel Mac. 

Must be exciting to meet a competitor.  Did you speak to him?  You could have a lot in common and it could develop into a fantastic friendship.  Its always a good idea to have more than one category.  I started with Cross Stitch patterns and magazines.  That gave me the funds to start an inventory of Swarovski Crystal and Swarovski jewelry which I used to start "Gifts".  I added Crystal stemware and China as I went along.  Then came the Christian Dior jewelry which is my biggest seller for now.   I even dabbled in designer bedding.  Now I am contemplating adding finished needlework.  My kids are in terror of what they will do with all my inventory should I decide to walk through the Pearly Gates.  I always buy things that I love and would not mind keeping.  Good luck with your new category and don't be afraid to add some more.

My first wife went to Daniel Mac. I was a 'Pegger through and through, now, I don't want to live there again. I am loving it here in Dauphin Capital of the Borscht Belt.  I did a year down east. Their winters are worse than prairie winters. All it does out here is get cold. Put on a hat.

I have two friends in the auto parts business. Put us in a room and we are triplets. I met them through eBay. Actually? Vast majority of my eBay friends are exactly the same as I am.

Ahhh! The thought of potentially 3 mr.elmwoods in these forums is so scary! LOL.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

There are people that can handle the reality of selling on the internet.

and then eBay as well.....

Some people just cannot do it anywhere on the internet...

The difference between a seller's own website  and a website ... on eBay... is the reality of eBay.. and eBay's regulations and how they are applied by eBay....

Changes will come.... We shall see... and  we will respond accordingly....

Message 24 of 24
latest reply