No payouts since June 4th 2021

Hi guys,

Is there a simple solution to get my payouts? The first one was sent on June 4th and the last one on August 30th.

I've talked to CRs on the phone and also chatted with them multiple times but no luck for me to get my case resolved.

I tried setting up the payouts with 2 different banks but no luck.

Each time I talk to a CR they ask me to re-enter my bank info and when I let them know that i've tried times and times again they tell me to retry once again.

I'm getting extremely frustrated over this and nobody seems to be able to help me.

Anyone here would have the miracle solution to my problem?

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: No payouts since June 4th 2021

Have you ever received a payout since you enrolled in Managed Payments?

You list in $US...did you ask for your payout to be in $C or in $US?

If your bank account in the same currency as your payout and is it a Canadian based account?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I would suggest not talking to the phone reps.

I have had good success -eventually- with the Chat function.

It is sloooooow. I suspect the reps are handling more than one Chat at a time, but not only do you get a transcript of what was said (not what you think was said, a common problem) but the reps seem to have better training and more authority.

FWIW- it took from mid-june to mid-august to get one of my accounts corrected, I still can't use my preferred bank on another although Payments are working fine on the one I was forced to use, and on a third that bank I chose has been fine since day one, and on a fourth there  I had caused my own problem which was solved by uploading a passport image.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Many thanks for your reply.

No, I have not received a single payout since I enrolled.

I chose to receive my payouts in $US.

My bank is Scotiabank and yes It is a Canadian bank. There should be no problems receiving US funds at my bank. I transfered US funds to my bank account before through Paypal without a single bit of problem.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi,

I talked on the phone and also chatted with reps and for me it's the same old stuff.

Every single time they ask me to re-enter my bank info which I do and after a couple days all my payouts are blocked or returned.

What I find really bizarre is that I was able to confirm my bank account the very first time I opt-in. That was on May 5th. There were 2 micro deposits deposited into my bank account. I entered those two amounts on the payments page to confirm my account and it was accepted. But after that NADA.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@niallareitellep wrote:

Many thanks for your reply.

No, I have not received a single payout since I enrolled.

I chose to receive my payouts in $US.

My bank is Scotiabank and yes It is a Canadian bank. There should be no problems receiving US funds at my bank. I transfered US funds to my bank account before through Paypal without a single bit of problem.

PayPal converts the USD to CAD and then deposits it in your bank account.

You need a USD bank account in order to have your funds deposited in USD with Managed Payments.

Based on a quick Google search, this seems to be the only USD bank account offered by Scotiabank, but I don't think it will work for Managed Payments because it's a Savings account not a Chequing account. You may need to open a USD chequing account with another bank.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

If your bank account is not a Canadian based $US chequing account then as @dinomitesales suggested that would be why payouts are not  being received. Your payout currency has to be the same currency as your bank account. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Is it a chequing account?  I assume that the reps would have asked this. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I would be demanding a one time cheque or money transfer if it had been that long. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I absolutely love the chat customer support. It's a perfect fit for my work flow, and as you say, they seem to give more accurate information.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply