No services available - Message for Shipping to Australia

Hi,

I have shipped plenty of international parcels, including to Australia, however the past 24 hours I keep getting a "no services available" message through eBay's purchase shipping label option with Canada Post and.

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this, first time in 300 transactions for me.

Thx!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No services available - Message for Shipping to Australia

@v1ntagedep0t wrote:

Hi,

I have shipped plenty of international parcels, including to Australia, however the past 24 hours I keep getting a "no services available" message through eBay's purchase shipping label option with Canada Post and.

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this, first time in 300 transactions for me.

Thx!

Appears Canadapost is having a service disruption. See attached. You can check status and try back later.

The disruption will be tied to all 3rd party systems like eBay Labels, Shippo & PayPal.

https://status.canadapost.ca/

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@v1ntagedep0t wrote:

Hi,

Thx!

Appears Canadapost is having a service disruption. See attached. You can check status and try back later.

The disruption will be tied to all 3rd party systems like eBay Labels, Shippo & PayPal.

https://status.canadapost.ca/

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@v1ntagedep0t 

Should be good now.

All our services are running smoothly.If you’re having a problem with a service, please visit our support section.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply