Not all my items showing up on my profil?

I noticed recently that when i go on ''see all items'' or ''items for sale'' on a seller profil, some profils showing all the seller items, some don't and show just 1 page. Mine personally showing just 1 page and does not have the pages count at the bottom to be switched. I tested being signed out and it's the same. So someone coming on my profil only can see around 50 items out of 200, and they are randomized. If anyone could confirm

I thought it was maybe because i don't have a store subscription, but with researchs i noticed some sellers with no stores have the pages count and them all their items can be seen

Is it a bug? Or another favoritism thing to bigger sellers from eBay? Cause if buyers can't come on my profil and see all my items, this is very weird, and also very negative to sales. I wonder if it always been like this

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

marnotom!
Community Member
Using Chrome on my iPhone, I have no trouble seeing all your listings no matter how many listings per page I’ve set my view limit for.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I'm not sure what you mean by the seller profile but when I click on your view listings on the forum, or from your feedback page or from one of your current listings, I see 209 listings.  Are you sure that the search field is empty so that it isn't just showing you listings that pertain to that search?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Yes there is no filter in the search i double checked. Its set to all listings and default location

When you say you see the 209 listings, you see them all by scrolling down?

I also see 209 listings found at the top, but they not all showing up if i scroll. It's only 1 page of around 50 items, with no option at the bottom to see page 2, page 3, etc

I'm on computer too i did not check on app

Edit: I count 60 items, and then at the bottom no page change option shown

Capture d’écran 2021-12-13 184814.png

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Set your page to show 200 items.

I think that is the highest number the software can handle.

The link is at the bottom right  of the list of items.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

This is exactly what i meant, on my listings page it's not there. We can't change page at all or show more items. I added a screenshot of it in my last post

If you check my listings page you can?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member
Using Chrome on my iPhone, I have no trouble seeing all your listings no matter how many listings per page I’ve set my view limit for.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Okay so that's a problem with my firefox!

I tried with microsoft edge and they show normally

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Anyone could have a solution? I ran CCleaner cleared cache cookie everything and it's still the same. I'm using firefox as main since forever. I don't have to see all my listings to buy myself but i wonder if everyone using firefox actually can't see all my listings too. Should i contact eBay to share them the problem?

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Maybe see if the problem happens on the .com site as well.  If so, check out the .com community boards first and share your issue on the Site Issues board there if you're not seeing anything similar being discussed.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Today I see 210 at the top of the page. My page on Firefox is set to 200 listings a page and when I scroll down I can click on page 2 to see the remaining 10.  Note I didn't count if there were actually 200 on the first page but since there was a page 2 I think that it is safe to assume that they are all there.

I see 209 listings for you on .com.

Your screenshot doesn't show me anything..just a pic of one card that has $1.50 shipping.  Do you get the same result if you go directly from this forum by clicking on view listings here?

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Another Firefox user who sees all 210 listings.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I did some short researchs and it seems to be a known problem that firefox blocks some things to appear and does not work properly with eBay. People sharing a few solutions on google about turning off security settings basically but so far none fixed it for me. I'm giving up about it for the moment it waste my time i just hope buyers using firefox can see the listings. It's not that important if only me can't see them

Your screenshot doesn't show me anything..just a pic of one card that has $1.50 shipping. Do you get the same result if you go directly from this forum by clicking on view listings here?

Same thing from everywhere, from here, from ebay ''see all items'' or ''items for sale'', signed in or signed out, all the same. And picture was to show that i do not have the option to change page at the bottom as it should be, there's 60 listings then it's just blank

On .com it's even worse when i go in my listings there's literally 0. I go on my profil it says i have listings, then i click to see them and it show literally no result like this

Capture d’écran 2021-12-15 205421.png

Capture d’écran 2021-12-15 205433.png

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I've never heard of or experienced that problem with FF.

Perhaps I'm just having a mind block but I don't recall ever seeing pictures at the top of the page when viewing a sellers listings.  Where are you starting the search to get to that page?

Message 13 of 13
latest reply