Options to print shipping labels online in 2021

Hi everyone!  It's been around a year since I sold anything on ebay.   I'm just wondering what the current online shipping label options are to print shipping labels?  I guess Paypal is no longer an option.  Hope this isn't a silly question.  If someone could let me know the current choices or provide a link to other threads on the topic, it would be grately appreciated!  Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The easiest would be eBay shipping labels, right through eBay. When you sell an item, click on "Print Shipping Label", select the service you want to ship with, adjust the weight and package dimension (if needed) and print your label! Buyer info is automatically populated. 

If you ship via Canada Post, eBay shipping labels gives you the same tier I discount as you'd get with a CP for Small Business account. 

As soon as you print your label, tracking info is automatically updated on the order. eBay will deduct the cost of the label from your available funds within a few days. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The easiest would be eBay shipping labels, right through eBay. When you sell an item, click on "Print Shipping Label", select the service you want to ship with, adjust the weight and package dimension (if needed) and print your label! Buyer info is automatically populated. 

If you ship via Canada Post, eBay shipping labels gives you the same tier I discount as you'd get with a CP for Small Business account. 

As soon as you print your label, tracking info is automatically updated on the order. eBay will deduct the cost of the label from your available funds within a few days. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your response!  Most helpful.  I appreciate it.  🙂

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can still use PayPal but you have to sign in at PayPal.com/shipnow and you have to manually enter the buyers info.  Shippo is still connected to eBay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply