PayPal error message

I am trying to print a PayPal label and keep getting this error message:  error code -60017

Can anyone help me with this?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal error message

This is an oldie but a goodie. https://community.ebay.ca/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=60017&collapse_discussion=true

Have you tried using Shippo instead?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

PayPal error message

I used to get this a lot, called Paypal several times, they couldn't find the problem. I then found that my description was too long in the custom section, when I put in less characters it worked.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

PayPal error message

wrote:

I am trying to print a PayPal label and keep getting this error message:  error code -60017

Can anyone help me with this?

Same thing happening here this morning (Feb. 6/18).

Keep getting the message:

"Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-60017"

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

PayPal error message

It will not let me get that far, as soon as I click the calculate the cost button the error message comes up. I emailed PayPal last night but have not gotten a response.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

PayPal error message

hedge88
Community Member

There is a long thread of other people on the Canadian Paypal board complaining of this.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Selling/Paypal-Shipping-Error-60017/td-p/1159536

I think it is when there is an error somewhere in the address or the customs form it gives this as a default error message.    For some people it was the address being wrong or having too many characters on a line, for others the HS code format wasn't right.   It might also be a volume problem, as too many people try to use it.  Paypal doesn't seem very keen on fixing it.

You might also try switching browsers.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply