PayPal shipping down all weekend???!!!!

Come on - I cannot find any notices anywhere...no admissions that it's not working, yet all weekend, I've been trying to print up some Canada Post labels that HAVE to get out tomorrow...and it's STILL down.

Anyone else having this issue???

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I've had no problem.  But I'm sorry I can't offer any advice as to why you're experiencing this.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Very weird - it just says "PayPal shipping is currently unavailable. We apologize. Try again later."

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hi hockey,

It does that to me sometimes too, I just ignore it, hit the back button that takes me to the page where I was filling out all of the information for the label, wait a second and hit continue again, it has worked for me every time. I actually printed out a few labels today. Try it, see if it works for you.

Cheers!

Heather

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

this happens to me all the time try try and try again it should eventually work ... Also you may want to check to make sure buyer paid and did not just click payment sent this caused that issue for me once..

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Did you clear your browser cache and cookies?

Did you try different items to print the PayPal label? Sometimes it is just one item with issues like the address fields being too long.

Sometime if the field is over 25 characters, PayPal will say it is not working when all you have to do is shorten one of the long fields. It happened to me for some international addresses and it happened a couple of time for Quebec addresses.  Quebec has some very long city names like Sainte something de Something and it can be over 25 characters. Try another item.

When I had the long field name the first time one weekend 2-3-4 years ago, I kept trying to print that one item and believed the message that PayPal was down. I finally asked in these forums and someone mentioned the long name issue (thank you whoever you were).

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Happened to me also. Just a different scenario.

Paid for two items yesterday with Paypal with the "Paypal is Processing your Purchase" message appearing.

Had never seen this previously. Hour Glass Icon was showing initially & the Dollar Sign Icon appeared about an hour later.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Happens to me all the time, hit the back button and try again and it works pretty much every time.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the replies...nothing worked, so ended up having to do it at the post office for the one urgent one. I have a funny feeling that it was the address being too long, but maybe a clearer error message would be in order, or better yet, maybe expand the fields to accomodate people that may live in rural Nova Scotia LOL

Kev

Message 9 of 9
latest reply