Forum Posts

Found and Reported Bootlegged Disney DVD

So there are a ton of Disney Bootleg DVDs being sold from the state right now all Wholesale lots .. All from zuang or hang or zung or hung you get the picture .. All from NEw sellers popping up like wildfire .. All changing Id's or description often ...

What a day!

I just had a real live bidding war for one of my items. Haven't seen that in a very long time!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

need some quick advice

I have an auction ending soon and a potential buyer just brought an error in the listing to my attention, it's too late to edit to correct it, so should I just cancel the auction? Or wait until the end and see if the winner already noticed the mistak...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid item procedure

Hi, If I open an unpaid item case, am I protected against negative feedback, no matter how it will end. What is the exact process?? Thanks.

Listing Views

Hey all, I took a little break from selling a little while ago, and had deleted everything off my profile. Now that I have everything back up, it seems like my sales have been down 2000%. I'm checking my listings, and they seem to be getting next to ...

Paypal Fees

Hello Sellers, Do you (as sellers) save Paypal fees if I (as a buyer) pay for multiple auctions in a single Paypal transaction? For example, I just won an auction for a scarf ($1.55 total). Will the seller be charged the same fee from Paypal if I pay...

What a bad day awwwww booooo

Woke up today to see I lost my TRS status ..Shipping time DSR and rightfully so November was horrible for me Getting sick.. The kid getting sick... 2 funerals 1 wedding and a partridge in a pear tree ... Lost my DSR by .03 rating hit .63 a fewq days ...

Help a new BC, Canada seller out.

So someone on the other forum advised me to use Canada Post no matter where you ship. I sell a variety of items from apparel to computer hardware. I ordered my scale. So when I sell, i print labels of paypal, scale it and go to canada post site to se...

Any Problem Shipping to Turkey?

Have any of you shipped to Turkey? Any problems? I have a request from what looks to be a trustworthy eBayer. I currently have Turkey blocked along with the rest of the Middle East, but it seems like a better place to do business than, oh, say, Syria...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller sent product COD

he told me $200.00 then $205.00 and then I called EBAY and told them what happen they told me he was breaking rules and for me to not take it when post office came so I fallowed the advice by them anyhow he cant give me a feed back cause this was not...

Scam or not ..ebay say maybe

I bought a mixer today and 2 post have been taking down already so I am not putting ebay listing id or anything ... Anyways Selling $129.99 plus $10 ship from belgium ... Sellers has 0 feedback and opened account today ..... Knew I was protected so I...

Cancel Transaction

Hi all, Buyer asked to cancel transaction. Filed a Cancel Transaction request in order to receive Final Value Fee Credit. No response from the buyer after I waited 8 days. Unable to open an Unpaid Item Dispute after filing Cancel Transaction. Could s...

Need help finding a book

Hello, Title is: Personnel Strategies of Great Military Leaders. A number of years ago on one of my regular trips to India, I purchased this book in one of my favourite shops. It was a small books with some excellent articles on many of the very nota...

Kalvin, are you here ? Ebay removed my item by mistake

Had unwelcome bidder purchase (blocked buyer through another ID), refunded money and since buyer did not want to cooperate and started sending harassing messages, I called ebay support to help with cancellation The girl has said its been done, but wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer gave wrong address -- grey area?

Hello! I sent an item to a buyer who had an incomplete address in both his Ebay and Paypal addresses. It appears that the street number was left out on both. He appears to be new to Ebay, no feedbacks yet. Now the item has been returned to me and he ...

TRS and listing on .com or .ca

Here is a question for all the Canucks selling here. If you are a TRS on .ca but not on .com due to tracking, will you get better exposure listing on .ca or .com on the .com site, especially if most of your sales are to the US. Asking this due to all...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with "Save for Later"

Anyone else having a problem with the save feature on ebay.ca? When I start a listing and hit the "save for later" button the listing disappears.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offer extended posted as dated 19 December 2012

What a joke!! The sellers like myself have listed those items for 5 cents al lthe time and here eBay is making this annoucement today. Am I missing something?? I don't see what is so exciting about this annoucement, do you?? They could have make this...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is my feedback percentage not updated?

My feedback calculation shows that i have 2 negatives against me but they are gone from my 12 months period. I only have one neutral left which should also fall off pretty soon. So what is happening with my feedback calculation? I want to contact eba...

Increase in Paypal disputes???

Hi, Just wondering if any of you sellers has noticed an increase in Paypal disputes or claims, especially ones that might be called frivilous. So far this month I have had two. One by a buyer whom felt 7 days, not business days was too long to wait f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Security problems on e-bay

E-bay have serious security problems. When I look back on my previous evaluations and opinions about what I bought I found all my opinions and evaluations changed. When I wrote down a new opinion when I checked was something else wrote down.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has Anyone Else Noticed Yet About Shipping Rates?

Hey everyone, I have noticed over the past week that the shipping rates when creating a label through Paypal/ebay are the identical rates as Canada Post. BUT, Paypal/ebay shows a "Small Business Rate". Which is false! As a regular customer with Canad...

Labels