Payout to bank

tbtetro
Community Member

Recently signed up for Payouts from sales to go to my bank acct. Anyone doing this and how long does it take to appear in your account.  Ebay say payment was sent this am at 3 yet its doesn't appear in my accout yet.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Payout to bank

It takes anywhere from 2-4 days to go through. And all the eBay fees are taken off first from the gross amount & then the net amount is deposited.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payout to bank

It takes anywhere from 2-4 days to go through. And all the eBay fees are taken off first from the gross amount & then the net amount is deposited.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Payout to bank

I'm on weekly payouts (not on this account), payouts are on Tuesdays, I get an email from eBay between 8:00 and 10:00am saying my payout has been sent.

The funds appear in my bank account the same day, generally around 10:00pm.

I've been on MP for 12 weeks, every payout has followed the same pattern. I'm using an account with Simplii Financial.

Other sellers have had longer waits, this can only be due to the inefficiencies of their bank and not the fault of eBay.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Payout to bank

Forgot to mention, transfers from PayPal to the same account also take about 12 hours from the transfer initiation time until reaching my bank. Since those require me to manually initiate the transfer so I don't normally do them  until early evening, funds hit my account the next morning.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Payout to bank

Went to Managed Payment and as I am registered in Canada, I have to have funds go into a Canadian Bank Account.  My US or Euros sales gets converted to Cdn and then deposited into my Canadian Bank Account. 

In the old system, I can have funds go into my Cdn Paypal or US Paypal, etc and it was fast, need to wait a day or two for these transfers to be made and in Cdn Funds. I do not see how this will benefit me. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Payout to bank

After I switched from PayPal to eBay for payout directly to my bank any item I sold eBay didn’t pay me back and all the times say excuse and said in 2-3 business day we will send it but still no money coming to my account I wish I didn’t switch it and don’t know what to do
Message 6 of 6
latest reply