Print Packing slip - Unable to load preview. Please close the page and try again.

Hello,

For a few days I have had some problems when I want to print Packing slips in batch. Normally I select all my sales and choose Print packing slip and more. Then I decide to choose just Packing slip but now I have the message: Unable to load preview. Please close the page and try again. when I click print.

Do you have the same problem? The only way around this is to just choose invoices by country. If I take all the ones in Canada or the US, the printing will work.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Print Packing slip - Unable to load preview. Please close the page and try again.

It works here, but the slip looks differently - the url / name and logo of my store have disappeared. 

Probably another temporary (?) glitch .... 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Very annoying issue. Can't seem to fix. Surely eBay know about it after 5 days of it constantly occuring?!! Not ideal

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Also having the same problem Grrrr

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Same problem here!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Has anyone reported it?

I haven't had a problem although I print my packings slips individually from Sellers Hub. I've never tried printing them in a batch.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Any word of a glitch?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

devon@ebay 

Any word of a glitch?

Hi @femmefan1946! We apologize about this issue and there is a site wide ticket open to have this resolved. If any seller is running through this issue I recommend they reach out to customer support and let them know that you are experiencing ALERT14693. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply