Problem with Return Settings

Looking for help with Setting up returns.

When I list an item, I set returns as accepted, but when i go and look at my post it states that returns arhe not accepted. I edit the listing and it still states returns not accepted.

Am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 2.52.23 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 2.52.51 PM.jpg

  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello

Check to see if you have returns accepted for both Canada and International destinations. There are two different boxes to check off.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

...also confirm that the Business Policy applied to your listing includes acceptance of Returns for all desired regions @pagesfromhistory. As I discovered recently while refining my own Payment-Shipping-Return policies, a null or missing value in my policy *seemed* to override specific checkbox selections in the listing form. You might have a similar kind of conflict, and your Business Policy for Returns is winning that arm wrestling match at the system level.

Other sellers here have considerably more experience with the finer points of Business Policies, especially when listing-specific customization is required. Check out: https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Default-shipping-profile-is-different-from-the-shipping-....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

As someone else mentioned if you want to offer returns to international  buyers in the US you have to indicate that in a separate area.   A listing I looked at it does show returns for Canada but not the US.  

There is something odd going on with some of your  US shipping rates that have UPS rates.   Tracked packet would be less expensive for many (all?) of those.  But the real problem is that  when I look the search view  the US shipping cost is very high and does not match the actual shipping cost when I click on the listing.  I don't know why it is doing that, I doubt that it is your fault but you might want to change your shipping to TP USA. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply