Puerto Rico- Tracked Packet USA Glitch- PART 2 Update

Hi,

Follow up to my post with the same title Re multiple eBay Label failures trying to print a Tracked Packet USA label to Puerto Rico. (If unfamiliar with this topic it can be found in the August 12, 2023 post)

The item in question was a vinyl record (gatefold style) produced by Martin Cohen, owner of Latin Percusion International and featuring "Patato". Patato is the most famous conga drum player of all time. The record is a very narrow marketed small pressing 1976 release. 

Canada Post Rating = 5 Stars! 

Album shipped Tr Pkt USA August 10. Safely delivered in Puerto Rico in 4 business days today August 16. 

eBay Customer Service Rating = Zero.  Complete miss information.  No solution given other than terminate the sale or get a label from someone else. 

eBay Labels Rating = Zero. Unable to print a label due to the wrong Canada Post formula used by the system. 

Customer (Buyer) Feedback = "Super Fast"

Personal Message received from Buyer  [Translated from Spanish];

"Hi and thanks just to let you know also. Patato was my perosnal firend, we hanged all over in Puerto Rico. I am conga player also and Patato and me he was like a father to me he showed me even to cook. He gave me this conga and signed it 3 months before he died. i have so much memories of him. Now i"am collecting the vinyls of which he recorded because long ago I had them but a flood a water ruined them. Thats me in black and white and the chekere with other friends. Thank you so much, the record looks fine
Sincioerly *****"

Buyers Patato Congo.JPG

I want to add I normally have no problems with eBay labels. I'm making good use of the Expedited Lite service which I think is great. We all make mistakes including eBay.  That said, simple issues causing workarounds for Puerto Rico seem to lag on and on.  Other Sellers' comments in the 1st posting like @lotzofuniquegoodies  indicate eBay Canada Labels have had these issues a long time and have been reported but no action yet.
    I can't believe because of them I almost cancelled this order! That would have been a real shame.

ITWM
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Puerto Rico- Tracked Packet USA Glitch- PART 2 Update

byto253
Community Member

Nice outcome after the hassle about just getting a shipping label.  The personal connection for the buyer is an added reward from the sale.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply