Re-Listed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone noticed that our already relisted items have been either relisted or "sell similar" that we have done the past few weeks came back to our unsold items inventory even we have deleted them?   It happened last night and I went %%#$$&&^^^ as it turned from 60 pages to 136 pages, many double or triple of each item with "re0listed" and I had to work hard to delete them to avoid the duplicate listing before I can "relist" them by using "similar item". 

It is wrong time for eBay to do that to us while we are working on the free promo!!  Duh to eBay!!  They certainly has way too much time on their hands!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re-Listed

I do not have that problem.

When checking unsold listings with Selling Manager, I see exactly that: unsold listings that have not been deleted because they were relisted or manually deleted.

Where exactly do you see that problem?  eBay.ca?  eBay.com?  What program or tool are you using?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re-Listed

Many listings have been removed from eBay by me over the past couple of months.... removed and deleted from the Unsold list in My eBay 

Every once in a while I will find a listing that has been removed  and deleted from the Unsold list...  show on eBay as a fully functional listing.  

This  has occurred at times in previous years.  Sometimes it has been a sold listing  that then shows as an active listing on eBay.

This has been noted on a discussion on eBay.com  where ended listings reappear on eBay.   Not in big numbers  but they do reappear  without a seller's input

--------------------------------------------

When a listing is ended it will show in the Unsold list under My eBay.  If one deletes this listing  one might think it is gone from eBay.....  However... it will still be found in the ...Completed Listings  ...  in a ... Search ...on eBay

A Sold listing can be found under the... Sold ... listings in My eBay  or on a Search on eBay

-----------------------------------------------

Even though a listing has been ended  and deleted from eBay... it is still present in Completed listings.

Even though a listing has been sold  it is still visible on eBay in the Sold list....My eBay and with a Search on eBay 

-----------------------------------------------

It appears then that sometimes one of those "ended" ... deleted or sold.... listings gets back on eBay as an active listing...

These are mini glitches... 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Re-Listed

I, too, would pitch a fit if that happened to me. The 'phantom re-listing phenomena' has occurred only once or twice with merely one or two listings at most and I caught them right away with a 'What the.....' and the matter ended there. 

I don't know if this is related in any way to the problem you faced but I noticed within the past three to six weeks with Sales Manager that 'relisted' items moved to a new drop-down menu which then has to be searched. For me, at least, they used to stay right on the page under 'unsold' until I relisted them and then they would say 'relisted' or 'not relisted' at right but now they vanish on relisting unless sought. I delete everything 'unsold' as soon as it is actively 'relisted' since it is a heinous crime to inadvertently sell something one doesn't have in stock. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Re-Listed

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems that eBay is using the old system again.  When I relisted any items on eBay.com, they disappeared but came back on eBay.ca which I have to check "relisted" to delete them.  eBay is doing the old system.  Glitch?  It has nothing to do with my system or browser or whatever, it was fine for many months until last week.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply