Read this on .com - No more refunds from PayPal if we refund a buyer?

Read this notice on .com Sellers board and wondering if anyone else has heard about this.

It says that PayPal will no longer issue refunds when a seller issues a partial refund through PayPal for overpayment to a buyer. For example, when a buyer buys multiple items and we combine and refund some money for postage. At least, that is how I read this.

This is a link I found on the post. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Read this on .com - No more refunds from PayPal if we refund a buyer?

No, was not aware of this pending change. Thanks.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

This will only apply to Sellers who have an American PayPal.COM account -- those Sellers who have a "Canadian" PayPal account will be governed by the Canadian rules (updated last week).

I have doing stuff with PayPal starting in 2004, PayPal treats me under their Canadian rules.

-..-

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

More reasons to welcome Managed Payments!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Not..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There are a few suprizes you have to always watch out for with paypal. If you have a return dispute open with a buyer and make another purchase, any pending amounts forwarded by Ebay on your paypal account will be paid for. Always keep a close eye on amounts before completing transactions.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply