Reveal ID of Buyers who leave negatives too sellers

Ebay should reveal the Ebay ID of Bidders/Buyers who continuosly leave Negative feedback too sellers for reasons the Seller can decide are not justified. I noticed that if you check feedback of other sellers there are negative feedbacks that the ID of the Buyers is not disclosed or Hidden. This should not be the case as the Ebay Buyer can continue to abuse Ebay rules to aquire more goods at the expense of the sellers. Ebay Sellers can determine if they wish to sell to these buyers and determine if they wish to Block them or not. A Sellers Feedback score is extremely important in the Ebay community and Ebay should respect that as well as allowing this to happen is addtionally Protecting the Seller.

Gerald

g1v2d3

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Privacy laws are the main reason they are hidden.

Who buys from another seller is not your business.

Plus when it was still possible to see buyer IDs, targeted spam was one of the problems.

You can check the feedback of any Buyer that wants to deal with you. 

Most useful for offers (reject & block) and auction bidding (cancel & block).

-;-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I noticed that if you check feedback of other sellers there are negative feedbacks that the ID of the Buyers is not disclosed or Hidden.

No.

All buyer IDs are hidden.

leave Negative feedback too sellers for reasons the Seller can decide are not justified.

The Seller?

The one being criticized?

Seems fair.

Personally, I regard feedback as an historical remnant of the early 20th century days of the internet, when online shopping was cool and and dangerous, and not how grandma gets her toilet paper delivered.

EBay should drop it.

The main problem is that too many members (buyer and sellers) get into shouting matches on FB, instead of using the Resolution Centre to work out a reasonable settlement.

Those negs that read "never paid" or " refused to refund on item received broken" are from members who did not use the Resolution Centre.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply