Searching my own listings.

I had to find a specific item on my new ID which is also in some new "pretty pretty" format, which does not appear to be searchable.

Can anyone tell me how to find a specific item in a non-Store list?

The Search bar which used to only search that seller's listings now searches all of eBay.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

can you not click, on your new seller id, then click on see all items. then just scroll through your list.. I don't think it is possible to search a non store , the same way you would a store.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how difficult attempting any sort of search has become? Both as a buyer and a seller?? Goes along with removing options and features for the sake of something to do has become extremely annoying!!!

-Lotz

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Just checked and https://www.ebay.ca/sch/ypdc_dennis/m.html

shows my non-store items and I can search for a particular item. When I do one search a link for Show results from all sellers also appears.

You can also search listings on the seller hub.

Select active listings, then

Item title -- contains -- "what I want"

Then hit search to find what matches "what I want".

Tech stuff: On a regular computer, not sure what a handheld device would show.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Go to the upper right corner of this page.

Click on Advanced  to the right of the Search TAB

Go to the bottom of this page...  to the Sellers section

Click on ...Only show items from 

You can include one or more than one seller's items in a search...

or....  one can exclude a specific seller's items from a search.

The search is done using eBay categories....

This search can be done whether a seller does or does not have a store.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Also...

Go to a listing of a specific seller....

In the upper right box...... on this listing... where the feedback number is presented

click on.....See other items

This will take you to a seller's listings, where one can do a search  of a specific seller's listings ...... using eBay categories....

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Ypdc-dennis's example is correct, I have been including that link in my listing descriptions for awhile now as it allows shoppers to filter my listings by category .... or to search just my listings. I do not have a store.

Edited to add that the link works fine on mobile as well , the user has to use thd "refine" button and from the resulting screen choose whatever filters they wish to use, all filters apply to the seller's listings only.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

No -- that does bring up the entire account's listings, but what I want to do is find a specific item without wading through nearly 100 slightly different listings in my store.

However, it does solve another problem I was having with Search, so thank you for that.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@cumos55 

I tried again following the instructions more closely. And it worked! 

Wheeeee!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply