Sell a similar item not working

33nhl
Community Member
Just noticed today that when trying to list similar item once one is listed and with in the listing at the top of the page has option to cluck on to list a similar item.
Tried clearing my computer history cache but still no good if that was the case.
Plus in seller hub it shows my user name but then feedback number is not showing.
I thought this new Seller Hub was to be more simple easier to list items but I guess when we had a system working and such as Turbo Lister to be able to have listings stored and once I needed them list it only would take a click of a button.

Any one else having this issue with Sell a similar item function cause when I click on it new screen opens and i get
No drafts were specified
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I have the same problem here.  The only end around that I have found is to go into drafts and select one, resume it and change it to reflect your new item.  After you get the Congratulations etc. you can use the sell similar function there.  I hope that this is a glitch, not a new wrinkle!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Are you on the same ebay site as the one the listing was created on, when you are tried to use sell similar?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Revise Your Item -regardless how I try to get at - is also throwing an error:

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 14-15-37 Revise your listing.png

@ypdc_dennis, no, it does not seem to matter whether you're on *.CA or *.COM...same error, at least when revising.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Just checked:  Both Sell similar and Revise work for me on ebay.ca

Using a computer and testing with PaleMoon and Firefox browsers.

-;-

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

iIt is working now finally.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Back for me too, but for awhile there...

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

I was getting the same error.  Looks like the ghost in the machine has now been exorcised. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

33nhl
Community Member

Finally its seems to be working this morning i will keep my fingers crossed lol  I always use EBAY.CA  when listing or relisting, but over all finding the seller hub to much links that i will never use, and if the old system were to come back i would change in a heart beat,  and if they allowed Turbo Lister to be used was the best ever to make pre listing store them and list when ever i wanted.

Now just got an other error only 2 times happened and when i clciked on a listing some error page came up and say the listing was removed, after 5 munites i tried that listing again and it showed up, so guess i Hub Seller is not up to par after a year+ of release or the IT Tech dont know what they are doing 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply