Seller Dashboard errors

mcrlmn
Community Member

I've noted some discrepancies in my Seller Dashboard this past week.
I've checked daily with the hope that the errors would be corrected.

ypdc_dennis brought up similar concerns with Raphael during the Wednesday, October 26th 2016 Weekly Session.

As of today, Oct 27, 2016, my Seller Dashboard still shows Oct 2015, Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan 2016, Feb 2016, Apr 2016, May 2016, Aug 2016 all having zero (0) transactions.

Those months' individual transactions range up to 135+ sales.

I also note at the bottom of my Dashboard, "Your totals to date" has not increased in a week despite a further 25 transactions.

Are other sellers experiencing similar issues with their Seller Dashboard?

Wouldn't this also effect late shipment rate, return, resolution, and other defect percentages?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Seller Dashboard errors

Hi, can you please tell me where on my seller dashboard it shows the monthly breakdown of my sales? I'd like to check mine as they seem low as well. Thanks.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Mine are messed up too. 

It shows a total amount in USD sales at the bottom of each month but zero transactions in random months where there are still obviously sales that took place. Like, many sales. Not a handful. 

That really makes no sense.

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 9.20.20 PM.png

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

My missing months (shows zero transactions where there are clearly many) are October and November of 2015 plus February and June of 2016. 

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

@vintagenorth wrote:

Hi, can you please tell me where on my seller dashboard it shows the monthly breakdown of my sales? I'd like to check mine as they seem low as well. Thanks.

Your seller level section of the dashboard: last link in the section called "See Monthly Breakdown" for a popup.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Thanks, found it but can only see that on .com not on .ca which makes no sense. I'll try again tomorrow just to see if it shows up on .ca

Perhaps it's because I list on .com? 

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Sorry, yes. See screenshot I added for that. Like ypdc_dennis said, it's to be found as follows: hit your feedback count number and go to View Your Seller Dashboard and then scroll down about halfway, stopping right before you see Returns. Click See Monthly Breakdown and look for zeros where there should be other numbers in the second-to-last line of the pop-up table. 

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

@mjwl2006 wrote:

My missing months (shows zero transactions where there are clearly many) are October and November of 2015 plus February and June of 2016. 

For Global I have 0 showing for October and November 2015 plus May and July of 2016. So slightly different.

For USA evaluation I have 0 showing for October and November 2015. Rest all have values.

However, there should be no 0's for number of transactions for any of the months.

-..-

Same results when viewed on .ca or .com

-..-

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

@vintagenorth wrote:

Thanks, found it but can only see that on .com not on .ca which makes no sense. I'll try again tomorrow just to see if it shows up on .ca

Perhaps it's because I list on .com? 

No, I see mine when I log into ebay.com too and I only list on ebay.ca. 

I don't think it should matter. It was my Global numbers that were screwy. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

@mjwl2006 wrote:

For Global I have 0 showing for October and November 2015 plus May and July of 2016. So slightly different.

For USA evaluation I have 0 showing for October and November 2015. Rest all have values.

However, there should be no 0's for number of transactions for any of the months.

-..-

See, I don't do a ton of USA sales but when I selected the USA-only view, those looked normal to me a few minutes ago but seem messed up now. Like there were no zeros the first time tonight that I checked but one place with a dash instead of any number. Now I see many months with zeros and still dollars in sales.

I've not managed to hit USA Top-Rated yet because when I had adequate transactions, my validated tracking was too low. But now that all my tracking is validated going south, the number of transactions are too few. It's silly. 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

What on earth would they be doing with our transaction counts?! The Seller Dashboard is sacred ground: too much depends on it running smoothly, and being accurate. Top-Rated status, defect counts etc. This is where we are judged as worthy or not worthy. It is imperative that data be accurate at all times. Don't you think? What could they possibly be doing in the background that could mess this up?

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Just checked mine and 5 months are showing zero transactions even though I had sales in every one of those months.  Ever since ebay changed the listing currency requirement to Canadian dollars this past summer it seems to be constant weird glitches showing up everywhere on the site.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Checked earlier today (Nov 1) and the numbers all look correct.

Hopeful they will stay that way.

-..-

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Yes, I thought mine looked normal too. Forgot to mention it, thanks for prompting the update.
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

mcrlmn
Community Member

Mine seem fine now also.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Seller Dashboard errors

Thanks for the update everyone!  My numbers look like they are back to normal as well.  Nice to see ebay fix something quickly!  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
latest reply