Seller Fees Display has been modified

It appears eBay has modified the display for Seller fees for multiple item purchases.Again.  See examples below.

Dec 5 transaction for 3 units sold in Canada (Old) Extended total is correct.

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1671482323187.png

Dec 18 transaction for 4 units sold in Canada (New)v Extension total is not correct. 

lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1671482458296.png

I'm guessing there is no consideration to consistency  when it comes to eBayon how these transactions display. Lost track of the number of times this information has been suddenly modified. 

-Lotz

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

I'm guessing there is no consideration to consistency  when it comes to eBayon how these transactions display. Lost track of the number of times this information has been suddenly modified. 

-Lotz

There's differences in how various things are displayed even between stores.  In my media store, I see a transaction breakdown for the sale right on the orders page. In the store I'm posting on, I don't get that breakdown. Both stores are on ebay Canada.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

-Lotz

There's differences in how various things are displayed even between stores.  In my media store, I see a transaction breakdown for the sale right on the orders page. In the store I'm posting on, I don't get that breakdown. Both stores are on ebay Canada.

@flipistics 

Except this is on 1 store, similar type of multiple unit purchase. Gets even messier when 2 items are paid separately but shipped together on how they show total fees. Or the additional transaction for a promoted listing.  Like we were told in school...years ago..Show your math. Top Rated should kick in tomorrow. 

-Lotz

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

You're right about no consistency. After foisting the great New Listing Tool on us the name of the game is tinkering without notice almost daily... eg the changes to Schedule Listing, Additional Locations (Shipping), and others I can't recall just now. This morning I see the titles of items for sale on the Active pages are in pink. Very annoying.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@aramatic wrote:
This morning I see the titles of items for sale on the Active pages are in pink. Very annoying.

This has been happening to me off and on for a few weeks now. It's annoying.

I noticed they changed the website icon a few days ago too (not that it matters, just interesting).

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

@aramatic wrote:
This morning I see the titles of items for sale on the Active pages are in pink. Very annoying.

This has been happening to me off and on for a few weeks now. It's annoying.

I noticed they changed the website icon a few days ago too (not that it matters, just interesting).

@flipistics 

@aramatic 

Mostly become a case of tinkering for the sake of tinkering. And removing random features that many sellers and buyers relied on. Very little in the way of fixing things that have been broken for years.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1671643133274.jpeg

Nottttt!!!!!

-Lotz

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Sorry, I am probably just missing it, but what is not correct?  I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

It appears eBay has modified the display for Seller fees for multiple item purchases.Again.  See examples below.

Dec 5 transaction for 3 units sold in Canada (Old) Extended total is correct.

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1671482323187.png

Dec 18 transaction for 4 units sold in Canada (New)v Extension total is not correct. 

lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1671482458296.png

-Lotz

@pjcdn2005 

Check  the math for 2nd example. 4 x 5.95 + shipping and handling does not equal 8.47. The first example is extented/displayed correctly. 

Also, as per another post in this discussion there is very little in the way of consistency in how much displays. Very much like general search for products or help, as examples.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 8
latest reply