Sellers Hub Changes

Anyone else go to their sellers hub tonight and find all their shortcuts gone? Now 9...Was 30. The link for Discussions brings you to the dot com discussion board. End a listing has given me the usual we looked everywhere error message. Blocked bidder/Add a bidder page are also not active. All that I have discovered so far. Those work on dot com as they should. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/bd-p/SellerHub

lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1674620276728.png

I used my hub page shortcuts  religiously for help pages, HS codes and Status pages etc.

-Lotz

PS. I haven't had a chance to figure out/test my dot com discussion page but figuring similar issues. Only had a few shortcuts there but they are also gonezo, poofed, toast, MIA, !!!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Sellers Hub Changes

Hi Lotz,

The only shortcuts I usually use from Seller Hub is Cancelling Order or Blocking Bidders, I didn't really pay attention to all the others that are/were there so I can't say for sure if anything is missing. Thanks for posting this though as it brought to my attention some shortcuts that are helpful. For instance for Purchase History, Watch List & Discussion Board I always went to My eBay Summary for that. This can save me that step if I've been in the hub.

With reference to the Seller Hub Discussion board link when I tried it just now it brought me to the .ca version not the .com. Maybe it brings you to the last one you used? I think you go to both, I only ever use .ca and that's where it brings me.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

@msau4301 wrote:

Hi Lotz,

The only shortcuts I usually use from Seller Hub is Cancelling Order or Blocking Bidders, I didn't really pay attention to all the others that are/were there so I can't say for sure if anything is missing. Thanks for posting this though as it brought to my attention some shortcuts that are helpful. For instance for Purchase History, Watch List & Discussion Board I always went to My eBay Summary for that. This can save me that step if I've been in the hub.

With reference to the Seller Hub Discussion board link when I tried it just now it brought me to the .ca version not the .com. Maybe it brings you to the last one you used? I think you go to both, I only ever use .ca and that's where it brings me.

@msau4301 

Just checked again. Still brings me to dot com. I just created a new link to the Canadian board. The rest of the links that came with sellers hub I rarely use. The one's that are missing are one's I manually created.  Many were suggested work arounds others have suggested that were very appreciated. You can customize/personalize Sellers Hub however works best.

You may want to take a peek at your blocked bidder list to see if it is working properly.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

I don't know how many shortcuts there were but the 8 that I have now are all inactive so they are useless anyway...I guess I shall delete them all and create my own...

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

I took a peak and all mine seem to be working properly but they are all original/regular ones (I never manually created any...I'm not good at that sort of thing!). I know I personalized my Sellers Hub in the early days but mainly just moved the blocks around so my most used sections were at the top. Haven't done anything since.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

@mrdutch1001 wrote:

I don't know how many shortcuts there were but the 8 that I have now are all inactive so they are useless anyway...I guess I shall delete them all and create my own...

@mrdutch1001 

@msau4301 

It appears when they did the change over/update  to dot ca most likely they didn't do any testing.

Hello devon@ebay 

Do you have any info regarding this update or is it a known glitch that is being worked on? Many sellers had shortcuts they used regularly because they relied on them.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

More mysteries... On the bright side did you notice Terapeak now gives you TWO years of back data instead of one?  🙂

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

@intimewithmusic wrote:

More mysteries... On the bright side did you notice Terapeak now gives you TWO years of back data instead of one?  🙂

@intimewithmusic 

Nope. Thanks for the heads up. Hadn't spotted that. I've had limited success finding much of anything with the type of items I sell testing it. Might work better with a 2 year window?

Just noticed that they've amended the cancellation of Listing Improvement Report. It was scheduled to be obsoletio non-grata  in Feb/March. New disclaimer below.

The Listing Quality Report will continue to be a feature of your Seller Hub Performance tab. Download it at any time for insights into your listings’ performance. Wonder if there was enough pushback that they paid attention to rescind?

-Lotz

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

I didn't notice the shortcuts change until you posted (I don't use it very often).

I DID notice that when I opened the Hub today ALL my custom layout had changed and several panes that I had set to display where gone. Had to go in and re-customize to get my preferred layout back.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

@intimewithmusic wrote:

Yes, and it's fantastic! It's worth noting that when you select 2 years, it actually puts dates in the search query (in the address bar). This is important because if you keep a tab open to Terapeak, new sales won't be captured in the data. You need to hit the drop down and change it to 1 year, then back to 2 years.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Just noticed that they've amended the cancellation of Listing Improvement Report. It was scheduled to be obsoletio non-grata  in Feb/March. New disclaimer below.

The Listing Quality Report will continue to be a feature of your Seller Hub Performance tab. Download it at any time for insights into your listings’ performance. Wonder if there was enough pushback that they paid attention to rescind?

-Lotz

Thanks! This is fantastic news!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Sellers Hub Changes

@recped wrote:

I didn't notice the shortcuts change until you posted (I don't use it very often).

I DID notice that when I opened the Hub today ALL my custom layout had changed and several panes that I had set to display where gone. Had to go in and re-customize to get my preferred layout back.

@recped 

Changes like these should have some sort of announcement in advance due to how many use/utilize vs surprise!!! It's here. Deal with it!! Then would give people time to plan for the change.

-Lotz

Message 12 of 12
latest reply