Selling using Listing Templates on ebay

tu-ee
Community Member

I use the eBay Listing Templates Which I have already set up in advance. its a great time saver most of the time! All I have to do is change a photo and the price etc! But I am very very forgetful nowadays, and I just keep typing things in the template then add the Info / photos /  shipping etc etc, BUT sometimes I have to answer the phone, get up and let the cat in, or go to the bathroom --

Then here's the 'Rub' I click on 'List Item' and bang there's nothing there :O( 

and I know right away I forgot to 'Save' it when I left my desk !!!!!!!!! is there any way I can keep the Template from dying on me because I forgot the 'Save Template' button'  (again and again  and again)

Pat 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Selling using Listing Templates on ebay

BRILLIANT SUGGESTION HAVE NOW GOT A LARGE NOTE IN BRIGHT RED MARKER PEN HANGING OVER THE TOP OF MY SCREEN -- AM ADDING MORE ON EACH SIDE OF MY SCREEN AND ON THE BOTTOM EDGE o:) now all I have to remember is to turn off the 'CAPS' button
many thanks
Pat

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I write a short note to myself and leave it on my desk to see when I come back. This works for interruptions that allow time to do this. Otherwise I just say to myself “Remember you are doing ...something...” a couple of times. Sometimes the verbal reminder works but it depends on the distraction.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

BRILLIANT SUGGESTION HAVE NOW GOT A LARGE NOTE IN BRIGHT RED MARKER PEN HANGING OVER THE TOP OF MY SCREEN -- AM ADDING MORE ON EACH SIDE OF MY SCREEN AND ON THE BOTTOM EDGE o:) now all I have to remember is to turn off the 'CAPS' button
many thanks
Pat
Message 3 of 3
latest reply