Send feedback revision request

I see you can now ask buyers to revise neutral or negative feedback that you think is unjustified. This is a positive development. Has anyone experience of it?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This "feature" has been available for probably at least 15 years.

I've never personally used it but if you want to try the important thing is to make sure in advance that the buyer who gave you a neg or neutral is agreeable BEFORE you send the revision request.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/buying/leaving-feedback-sellers/viewing-changing-feedback-left-sellers?id=4...

Note that a buyer could change the comment but not the rating or vice versa.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

"Revise the feedback – Select Accept request in the email and we'll guide you through the process of changing your rating and comment." Seems like you can ask to have both changed.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have sent a few requests to buyers. I have talked to them about it before sending the request (as its a 1 time only send)

All but 1 actually followed through with the request when I sent it. Something like this is what I would say in a message to them that I have indeed sent the request. "I sent you the request to change the feedback as discussed, you should see it in your email or ebay messages. Click on the link in the email to follow the steps"

If memory serves me its like 24 hours maybe 48 hours from the time you send it and it expires (could be wrong on that)

Message 4 of 4
latest reply