Ship in a Click Canada Post - Does anyone use this?

I am getting fed up with Paypal shipping not working.

I looked at Canada Post Ship in a Click - does anyone use this and what do you think?

It doesn't link up with Paypal - is this a problem?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I only use Ship-in-a-Click as an emergency backup, because in reality it's more like Ship-in-a-hundred-clicks.  I find it quite cumbersome, but when Paypal is completely unworkable, I'll use it.

Don't forget that you won't get the eBay seller discounts on Expedited, Tracked Packet and Xpresspost using Ship-in-a-Click (although you will get the Venture One discount if you're registered and have a Venture One account).  

Bottom line: in my opinion it's not a good everyday alternative.  And no, it isn't tied into Paypal or eBay, which means you will have to input all of the details manually.  Still, in a real pinch it's probably better than going to the Post Office, standing in line, and then fiddling around with all the paperwork while everybody else waits. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

And some eBay dealers sell these pretty little prepaid stickers that will pay for postage. The Post Office calls them 'stamps' and they can be very convenient.

Search Canada Postage and see what deals you can find. (Don't buy 'no gum' postage, it is no longer valid. )

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ship 'n Click is for consumers, Canada Post Electronic Shipping Tools is for business.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/business/tools/electronicshippingtool.jsf

You would get your Venture One discount using EST and a volume discount is you can qualify.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been working fine for me the last 5 days which I was able to print labels to Canada, USA and International countries with PayPal Shipping.  My browser is FireFox.

Maybe you need to clean cache/cookies?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply