Shipping Coupon now working.

Hooray!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Well, maybe.

But I see a $30 charge on my PP for the envelopes I just ordered.

Hrumph!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi Femme, this happened to me a year or so ago which freaked me out too, and I discovered you can't just look on the summary page right, you have to look in the details to see the credit application.

I haven't spent mine yet so I can't say for 100%. If I search back in time to my march coupon spending, it shows only the "Minus" without expanding in the details.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

What is the shipping coupon?  Do you mean the shipping supplies coupon?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@sylviebee wrote:

What is the shipping coupon?  Do you mean the shipping supplies coupon?

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/eBay-Shipping-Supplies-Coupon/m-p/424571

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Dennis.  I thought I missed out on "Free Stuff" for a minute and I hate when that happens.

BTW:  That's one reason I read this board regularly.   For me (someone who avoids reading that dry email constantly landing in my inbox) it's the best way to keep up-to-date with what's new on eBay ad I'm grateful to all the   posters who post that stuff here.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Well, maybe.

But I see a $30 charge on my PP for the envelopes I just ordered.

Hrumph!

I just used my coupon and on the "summary" page it shows -$207 which of course is disconcerting.

However if you click on the "activities" tab, it shows the same item with a drop down which shows the offsetting amount.

Hopefully this is the case for you too!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply