Shipping Label issues with Canada Post

Hi There,

Happy Easter, is anyone have issues creating Canada Post shipping labels this morning? I was able to do one fine, worked with the correct rates, then went to do my second order and poof, AAA authentication failure in Shippo, tried eBay labels which did not work either. I suspect gremlins on the CP or eBay side but who knows? I will try again in a few hours.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@flyhooks4less wrote:

Hi There,

Happy Easter, is anyone have issues creating Canada Post shipping labels this morning? I was able to do one fine, worked with the correct rates, then went to do my second order and poof, AAA authentication failure in Shippo, tried eBay labels which did not work either. I suspect gremlins on the CP or eBay side but who knows? I will try again in a few hours.

@eldrickgolfer 

According to the eBay status page there are known issues with label printing.  They are working to resolve.

https://status.canadapost.ca/

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@flyhooks4less wrote:

Hi There,

@eldrickgolfer 

According to the eBay status page there are known issues with label printing.  They are working to resolve.

https://status.canadapost.ca/

-Lotz

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Seems ok now

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Seems they have majority of problems fixed. Currently only issues are with Xpresspost USA.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I am having the same problem. Printed shipping labels yesterday (April 4th) with no problem and printed 3 this morning with no problem but now I'm getting the same error messages as you from both Shippo and Ebay labels. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@billybee99 wrote:

I am having the same problem. Printed shipping labels yesterday (April 4th) with no problem and printed 3 this morning with no problem but now I'm getting the same error messages as you from both Shippo and Ebay labels. 

@this-that-whatever 

According to the CP Status page the same same weekend problems are back. Creating labels and tracking portion showing issues. All you can do for now is keep checking back for updates.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply