Shipping Rate Tables

I am trying to create two shipping rate tables for a few heavy-ish items. I managed to create a domestic one for Canada (charging a different rate depending on the region), and an international one for the US (charging the same rate for the whole country). I then went on to ebay.com to attach the shipping rate tables to a shipping policy but they did not show up. I then created shipping rate tables on ebay.com (which doesn't really help me anyways because I was mainly concerned with charging different rates depending on the region in Canada but it would only let me charge one rate for the whole country). I tried attaching the domestic shipping rate table and the international shipping rate table but there was no option to attach an international one. I am honestly starting to wonder if this tool is even useful at all. Please explain to me what I am doing wrong and/or if you think it is not worth it. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping Rate Tables

DotCOM only supports USPS and some US couriers.

DotCA only supports Canada Post and some Canadian branches of US couriers.

When we list on a site that is not the country we will be shipping from, we have to use Flat Rate shipping.

Some sellers will only list items that can travel letter rate, which does not change with destination, on foreign sites, and keep all Calculated Shipping listings on eBayCanada.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply