Shipping Runnin Red

Anyone from Winnipeg use Runnin Red? I emailed them a bunch of questions (haven't heard back yet) because I would like to be as competitive in USA as possible (only been selling a month, and used Paypal Netparcel). Was wondering if it worth it also if you use Pirateship to buy your labels.

Thanks so much!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shipping Runnin Red

From the Pirateship website:

Pirate Ship only offers postage from the United States Postal Service. It won't work in Canada! When we expand, Canada is first on our list for offering postage.

Where Pirateship could come in handy, is if you have to pay for a return to Canada from the USA.

-;-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Runnin Red

The OP wants to use Runnin Red to take packages over the border so they will need to print USPS postage.

The only questions is does Runnin Red allow third party postage Stallion does, ChitChats no longer does from what I hear.

I don't have any experience with Runnin Red, they may allow it or they may require in house postage printing, only RR can answer for sure.

A brief skim of their website and it looks like users need to produce their own labels so PirateShip would work fine.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Runnin Red

I emailed them last week and again today (used sales last time, this time info). On Facebook someone mentioned they use Shippo for their USPS labels (they use a cross border service in Calgary, and Winnipeg doesn't have that one). If I don't hear from RR, then I will call them and take notes lol. Thanks for your help!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Runnin Red

Pass on the replies please?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply