Shipping from canada

Hi, I'm new to shipping on ebay.  I posted my first item this morning, no problem.  I tried to post a second item and... problem.  I am shipping from Canada, the address is shown as shipping from Canada, but when I go into 'shipping rates', it's asking me for my zip code.  I tried putting in my postal code anyhow, but no go.  I want to ship inside Canada and the U.S., what am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Shipping from canada

you need to set up your shipping perameters. ebay has done major changes for the canadian sellers very difficult to understand for the first time I suggest you contact e-bay and ask for some assistane.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shipping from canada

Before you make a sale-- do you have your Managed Payments account set up so that e Bay can transfer your payments to your checking account?

And look at the URL on the Selling Page. If you are on dotCOM your pricing will be in US dollars and your listing will show on dotCOM  the most viewed site, but you cannot use Calculated Shipping which may be why the form is asking for your zipcode, that being part of the calculation.

If you list on dotCA and offer shipping to the USA, your listings will show on dotCOM. In Search they will be in US dollars, and on the listing proper in both currencies.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shipping from canada

I would be very surprised if eBay customer service is familiar with how to set up shipping from Canada. Most shipping questions can be asked and answered on this board.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply